cheers lads here's small bonus :D :smokin:

1354128665_4798234964.jpg
1354822719_fd008ec252.jpg
1354130197_42a46fe0e9.jpg

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=3597.msg36140#msg36140 date=1189435226]
classy
[/quote]

I would love to see what you would class as a slapper Norris :nana:

Thanks to the club for a savage day!Some savage Scoobys there.
Great trip up too.....well not for all of us(im sure Niall shed a few tears when he got home).
Well done to everyone on the track. :thumbsup:
:subaru:

Hey lads ..............wow what a mad day. :D
BIG THANKS to everyone who came :thumbsup:

I have about 247 pic's to upload which i edditted down
from 400  :shock: :shock: so i'll get those up tomorrow
(.......im a still at work here ....... :whistle: :whistle: so just barley had time
to log on..............)

Philip , Mike and all the lads who dragged their cars and took part in the track time
fair play ye really done, the club proud.

Of course i had my own drama with the clutch giving way at Cashel :roll:  :roll:
but BIG !! BIG!! Thanks to Mick & Eddie Keatting for minding my car and giving me a spin to
Mondello  :D.......................but especially to Philip & Aidan for sticking with me all the way home from Cashel
to Cork with no clutch  :D :D ...............ye played a blinder lads, i owe ye a couple of :guinness: :guinness:

Niall.

Nice pics. I'll have to get my bodywork straightened up and join as a paid memebr and go to the next meet

hey lads
some brillant pics fair play to all the lads that took and uploaded. didnt make it till about two so miss the track runs but got the last drag session and there was some seriously quick scoobys. was a great site to walk in the paddock area and c the sea of blue and gold. hopefully next year i will join you all and meet more of you. mick

HEY LADS,
jeazus what a huge turnout yesterday!had a really great day!The isdc took over Mondello and kicked ass on the track/drag! :headbanger:
Fair play to all involved in organising this for us and for all who turned up with some sweet,gleaming scoobys :subaru:
B&Q was an experience i will never forget!

HUGE tanks to Niall and Phillip for the lift up,would have be f**ked without ye :worship: :worship: :worship:

Back