ALL JapFest Thanks and Pics here...

Dagnut

Octane Boostaholics
well lads just wanted to say a big thank you to all the people involved with jap fest today..it was my first meet and i was very impressed with the organisation of the whole meet..great day out

Merged the two topics lads - Alan

Japfest

Well yet again big thanks to the committee on japfest another great day :clap:
Some nice machinery down there, well done to Philip on the timeattack savage car man.

Re: Japfest

ya fair play to everyone envolved.. was a credit to the committee of the club the huge turnout. I don't think 90 cars turned up but was very big anyway.. some convoy..

Re: Big Thanks

Ye same here had a great day and first track experience,fair play to all involved, :subaru: :subaru: cheers Chris

as above great day. first meet i've been to and i'm really impressed! briliant commitee well organised :thumbsup: :clap:

it was some convoy. class turnout. thanx lads and well done to all that went on track. i see the blues got the prime spot. left us lot down the back. if i didnt no better i'd call you lot racists ha ha ha  :lol:
thanx again :subaru: :worship:

Re: Big Thanks

it was a great day out fair play to the every one involved in putting the meet together and the organisation of it alll... :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

Back