ALL JapFest Thanks and Pics here...

@ dave 571 she is an absolute minter

interested also as to how the brakes are

:thumbsup:

[quote author=Dave571 link=topic=3597.msg36696#msg36696 date=1189715721]
BIG THANKS TO RICHIE AND THE LADS AT PRO-PARTS :and not forgetting ERIC cheers lads
[/quote]

Don't mention it Dave any time! :thumbsup: :subaru:

Have to say brakes are the buisness,takes 300 to 400 hundred miles to bed them in,but once you have that done you can really feel the difference,the slightest touch of the pedal-there are also 3 or 4 different pads to choose from fast road,track etc. well worth the money for anyone upgrading especially those with 4 pots

Is there 6 pots on the front and the back?
How does that feel to drive? or do you have some kind of brake force controller?
Looks savage though :thumbsup:
Dan

@dave571 was the dublin psni fella around armagh???

talking to one at a checkpoint last week from dublin?

Also are they illegal??

as in your car doesn't have to preform to uk law on regs only irish??

So don't think much they can do?? i woulda thought?

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=3597.msg36944#msg36944 date=1189897039]
Is there 6 pots on the front and the back?
How does that feel to drive? or do you have some kind of brake force controller?
Looks savage though :thumbsup:
Dan
[/quote]Gone from 6 and 4 to 8 and 6 pots-no brake force controller,just upgraded brake fluid-straight foward enough-slight bit of adjustment on the rears,had to cut about 1.5 inches of stone guard either side of new calliper-huge stoping power know-just waiting to see how long the pads last-

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=3597.msg36983#msg36983 date=1189938976]
@dave571 was the dublin psni fella around armagh???

talking to one at a checkpoint last week from dublin?

Also are they illegal??

as in your car doesn't have to preform to uk law on regs only irish??

So don't think much they can do?? i woulda thought?

[/quote]It was in Sionmills Dave,the same place we had the hassle with that muppet on the charity drive-he did ask if i got much hassle down south over the reg.-not to sure on the legal end-he just said they were illegal up north-

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=3597.msg36315#msg36315 date=1189519304]
Well done Lads! Great Day! The club just keeps getting better! :headbanger: :subaru: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Great day out! Nice to see some familiar faces and to meet some more...felt really proud to be involved with a club that's so well organised and so passionate about what they do...everyone down here is talking about the turn out we had...think some may be a teeny bit jealous ha ha

yeah it was a great day fair play to all involved, pulling into B&Q car park is a memory that is going to last a long time :subaru:
I'll post up some of the photos when i get a chance work has been up the walls since then.... :angry:
10-4 :lol:

Back