ALL JapFest Thanks and Pics here...

Had a great day out, amazing to see that many scoobies together :subaru:
Good to meet some of the club gang :thumbsup:

[quote author=cally link=topic=3597.msg36160#msg36160 date=1189442070]
looks like every1 had a blast. shame i had to miss it :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Likewise, but I had to spend the weekend in England and my car had to spend it at Shannon Airport ...  :(

That 70-Scooby cavalcade must've been quite something - hope the Evo lads witnessed it in its entirety!  ;)

NIALL GLAD TO SEE YOU GOT HOME, NICE TO BE OF SOME HELP NEVER KNOW MIGHT NEED IT MYSELF SOME DAY  GREAT DAY REALY ENJOYED IT AND MEET NEW HOPELY FRENDS .PS BIG CLUB MAKE IT BIGGER ROLLON CLON MEXT WEEKEND             AIDAN HORGAN                             

fck me its just gettin better :clap: :subaru:

love magic's photo of mick-c , john m and eric :subaru: :headbanger:

:thumbsup:

ha ha i the lad who was driving the white type-r scooby who dragged against mick the first time, jesus he has good quick yoke, but i would love another go with him somtime mick if your about, just changed a few settings on power fc for me next race with skyline, well nearly had him! but well done to ya you performed on the day which is what matters

[quote author=Paddy scooby link=topic=3597.msg36293#msg36293 date=1189511128]
ha ha i the lad who was driving the white type-r scooby who dragged against mick the first time, jesus he has good quick yoke, but i would love another go with him somtime mick if your about, just changed a few settings on power fc for me next race with skyline, well nearly had him! but well done to ya you performed on the day which is what matters
[/quote]

Hello Paddy,

Glad to see you joined up :thumbsup:

I hope you had a great day out  :subaru:

Cheers,

Michael
P.S. Start a new thread in the introduce yourself section  :thumbsup:

We need to all get up to Enniskillen or Bishops Court to get some proper timed runs in.

at the end of part 3 of the vid you just missed the guy in the wine leggy(sorry mate forget your name) nearly taking me and the white type r out!!

Well done Lads! Great Day! The club just keeps getting better! :headbanger: :subaru: :thumbsup:

what can i say fantastic day well done lads my first meet and i had a great day well orginised and the convoy sent shivers down my spine :D i am glad i joined :thumbsup: i will be putting pics up soon my self as soon as i orginise them again cheers lads great day

@ dagnut
I imagine it was hard to know where to look whae there is 20 odd scoobies flying around! :D
Dan
@ alan
Do you have any footage of the spin at honda corner?
Dan

Have my eye witness version of that playing in my head since :D

Would like to see the video to confirm that I remember every detail!!!

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=3597.msg36445#msg36445 date=1189592037]
whats this?
[/quote]

3 charming young ladies were persuaded to have a go at changing the wheel on the racing car (one of them below).

1354130197_42a46fe0e9.jpg

Back