ALL JapFest Thanks and Pics here...

ISDC at Japfest

Anyone know how many members were there today??
Got some lovely pictures. Will post them here tomorrow :subaru:

Re: ISDC at Japfest

was going to count them but forgot they never taught me how to count in school . . . .

Japfest photos

hey guys gonna be posting pictures here tomorrow. If anyone else has photos feel free to post them here aswell. Be nice to have a load of them together?

Never got to count exactly how many but we should be able to tell by the amount of entrance fees :thumbsup:
Will let you know :subaru:

Alan.

I didnt get there till about 10 o clock

just when you,s were goin on track what time did you,s get there :dunno:

Re: Big Thanks - Japfest

great day lads and a fantastic turn out :thumbsup:
big congrats to philip on winning the T/A and to mick
well done to all that went outn the track and akki's misfortune on blowing a tube,it sounded like it was worse
fair play to all that went :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Savage day Lads! :thumbsup: thanks very much to the organisers!! :clap:
I really enjoyed myself, I could have stayed on the track all day :headbanger:
Fair play to all the lads who ran their cars on the track (time attack, drag and track session) It takes some nerve :D
Great turn out!
I just pulled out of my estate this morning into a convoy of scoobies :subaru: :subaru:
Dan

great day out lads well organised pity the colour co-ordination didn't work out and well done to everyone who went on the track :subaru: :subaru: and i think we put the evo club to shame 15 evos against nearly 90 scoobys :dance:

Hello Lads,

A big thanks to the Committee for a very well organized day out and for all the members who attended  :thumbsup:

Ye are all a credit to the club  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Cheers,

Michael

[quote author=rob mehigan link=topic=3591.msg36054#msg36054 date=1189383519]
great day out lads well organised pity the colour co-ordination didn't work out and well done to everyone who went on the track  :subaru:  :subaru: and i think we put the evo club to shame 15 evos against nearly 90 scoobys  :dance:
[/quote]

Was there 15 evos - Didn't see that many - They had their own little gated enclosure, social bunch aren't they :nana:

They came down in convoy and cut us up to pull into the petrol station there at Kill, good to see the only thing they cant pass is a petrol station - Probably all needed services there too!

Great day out, i was the 97 scooby in the drag, did well i thought for the first time drag, until they put me up against that 585bhp skyline (the black one) but5 bit of a sickner the times were 10.80 for hhim and 10.99 for me, he still one but it frustrating cause iwas infront until the line (and he got traction!!)

Well folks, this was my first outing with ISDC and must say, how well it was organised, fair play to the commitee.
Unbelievable to pull into the B&Q carpark to be greeted by that sight!

The spin up was a morning to remember!!!

Roll on the next meet!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

sound like everyone had a blast :subaru:

:thumbsup:

[quote author=MrMagoo link=topic=3595.msg36066#msg36066 date=1189410223]
Well folks, this was my first outing with ISDC and must say, how well it was organised, fair play to the commitee.
Unbelievable to pull into the B&Q carpark to be greeted by that sight!
Roll on the next meet!
[/quote]

SNAP! :clap:

Fantastic day and brilliant organisation. Amazing sight in B&Q!  I could have spent hours there oogling the ISDC cars.

The club really took centre stage and deservedly so in the paddock, on track, drag, time attack everywhere really!

Good to meet with and talk to some of you. My kids put an end to indept anorach chats but a good day out yesterday should lead to permission for more trips from her indoors!! LOL :drunk:

Back