Wtb: Foz/Legacy/Impreza

I'd prefer if this thread can be deleted or cleaned up as id like to leave it as a wanted advert and not a debate thread.

Back on topic, spotted on donedeal for €14k ,needs some tidying

You have more than likely seen it already though

sound Jayo, saw it alright. Was in contact too. It was up for 9.5k 2/3months ago, and seems to have sold again since then and now is up for sale again.

8.5k actually, was looking at it myself back then. Think that's an old members car too. Eric was it?

Does look like a tidy motor tho, headlamps need a serious polish tho, nice lip kit and you'd be laughing with that 😉

Id say it's been for sale at least 3 times in the past 2 years. I could be imagining that but I'd say it was
It does look good like and mapped by AP so hard to know too.
It's a classic now sure, that could have something to do with the value it's marked at

Id say it's been for sale at least 3 times in the past 2 years. I could be imagining that but I'd say it was
It does look good like and mapped by AP so hard to know too.
It's a classic now sure, that could have something to do with the value it's marked at

If I remember right,someone said a good few parts were removed/swapped from when the previous member had it.
It possibly has issues if its changing hands so much,wasn't selling fast at 8.5-9k either

8.5k actually, was looking at it myself back then. Think that's an old members car too. Eric was it?

Probably sold for 8500 but it was up for €9500 when I saw it and it was up for a day or so with a vague advert before it had a deposit on it.

Last edited:
Back