Where did you hear about the ISDC Forum and Club

Where did you hear about the ISDC Forum and Club

• Total voters
to be honest i first heard about this club many years ago from a mr. McLoughlin
he had a small problem with ** ** 440 and we duly brought to L.S AUTOS
been a fan ever since :subaru:

i was looking for a walbro fuel pump on e-bay and there was one for sale in ireland and the seller was in newbridge so i popped over to newbridge only 30mins away from me and the seller happend to be you damo and you mentioned the club to me so i joined up a couple of weeks l8r..... :icon_headbang: :subaru:

i heard of the site when i was buying me legacy from southside automotive my mate said i should join up and then he showed me a video of dan ( forrestersti) going around mondello so i thought to myself i have to get into that, an it is probabbly the best decession i have ever made.....everyone is so friendly and give great advice.. :thumbsup:
keep up the good work lads :subaru: :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray:

Once I started mentioning to people that I wanted to but a legacy, anybody who was worth their salt around cars told me "check out ISDC first and do your research"...a very highly recommended site!

:subaru:

Found out from jim WR1. Pair of us use to talk bout scoobys but he's followed up on it with a P1 and WR1, ive still got the training wheels on with a 1.6ts, short time and mortgage gets in the way of enjoying yourself doesnt it. :doh:

i heard about it at the BBQ a mate of mine drove past came into my place and said "you know there is a rake of scoobys parked up the road" 5 mins later we were there ten mins later i was a member :thumbsup:

Have had it in my head to buy an impreza for ages so i found the site last august on goooooooooooogle i lost the urge when i was reduced to a 3 day working week but now its christmas and to hell with the recession :mooner: i want my subaru! (provided i sell my vw golf- which is lovey by the way and listed under non subarus for sale :thumbsup:)

Could have sworn i'd posted here before! Taken me 2 years to realise i hadn't!! :wall:

My car was originally by Mucky Scooby so had the club stickers on it. He sold it on then and i bought it from the next owner. Luckily he'd left the club stickers on the windows or i'd probably still be in the dark about the site. :thumbsup:

have been a member since 2007 but could not acess the site as a member.... SO going to start again....... AH WELL

iv known tommy lawlor a while now and he was tellin me bout it...lookin at the site my faith has been restored in scoobys!!

I got talking to some guys in the Hotel bar at WRC Germany in 2007, i have browsed the forum for some time but signed up tonight, i know a couple of the lads on here from various meetings in the North.

The good ol google again!! Knew about it for a lot longer than joining tho, cos owning a Subaru was always a dream rather than a reality, until last yr when I just went for it! Smilin since. :icon_grin:

i just got my first :subaru: so i when onto google and typed in irish :subaru: owners club lol easy as that

Back