Where did you hear about the ISDC Forum and Club

Where did you hear about the ISDC Forum and Club

• Total voters
[quote author=Bren. link=topic=932.msg170784#msg170784 date=1237845117]
Was advised to pay a visit from boards.ie when hunting for a new motor. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Same boat. I think it was yourself who linked me now that I think about it!

i heard about it from another subaru site it was mostly north of Ireland so getting to meets would be a bit of a pain this site is alot better because all of the sponsors are Irish which makes dealings a lot more easy for me anyway

the ex owner of my new car was a member here, but i only found out about 3 weeks ago coz of the sticker on my car.... :icon_grin:

Bought my B4 and the guy who had it before me had stickers going back from 2007 so im keeping the link going need to know as much as i can about my b4 and im new to all of this forme stuff so any advice or help would be gratefull :049: :049: :049:

think that car belonged to a user in cork silverbullit or something
lovely car [quote author=Robbie B4 link=topic=932.msg373967#msg373967 date=1324585055]
Bought my B4 and the guy who had it before me had stickers going back from 2007 so im keeping the link going need to know as much as i can about my b4 and im new to all of this forme stuff so any advice or help would be gratefull :049: :049: :049:
[/quote]

Also belonged to a lad called Damo before that. Both Damo and silverbullet were members on here up to a couple of years ago before silverbullet sold it :thumbsup:

[quote author=scoobycolm link=topic=932.msg373983#msg373983 date=1324594265]
think that car belonged to a user in cork silverbullit or something
lovely car [quote author=Robbie B4 link=topic=932.msg373967#msg373967 date=1324585055]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Longford is were the lad was from alot of work went into it before i bought it so im keeping her clean i love the colour very rare..... :1poke: :1poke:

Well I had never been in a Subaru and at 20 years of age in the year 2000 i thought it was about time i did...

Being a Kildare man I politely asked PaulMcLaughlin a Clane man and founding member of the club for a spin in his dynod 350 bh :thumbsup:p green wagon i was hooked...

So it was Paul who set up the website etc and within 6 months I had my first Scooby

Vans :icon_biggrin:

I was searching for some scooby people after moving here in April... Just recently a subaru was driving down my road in Dublin 9... I saw part of what looked like a club sticker... I then did some google searching...

Always been a car fan with an impreza on top of my wishlist. have been following the isdc on line for years. Word of mouth and magazines were my first intro to the club. And now I have my own 00 bugeye I am living the dream

I was with my dad in the club back in 03. He was a member. we done the charity drive for make a wish foundation the outskirts of ireland. was brilliant. since then its been my ambition to eventually own a subaru and to belong to the club. have no photos at the minute but should have some up very soon.

Back