Where did you hear about the ISDC Forum and Club

Where did you hear about the ISDC Forum and Club

• Total voters
Same as Mark, I goggle-di-googled Subaru club/forum and up ye popped. Had to get an impreza from there on in :thumbsup:

:headbanger: ISDC

Best mate, now known as Scoobydel, convinced me with a "natural progression of life" speech to sell my lovely 94 celica and buy a B4!! It worked and then he said I should join up here cos well "its just deadly man!!" What can I say he's right, I'm only on here a few days and already this forum fills in the time of the day when I should be working!! :subaru:

As a famous philospher by the name of Dr. Quagmire once said... I Gigidy gigidy googled Irish Scooby Owners Club... and there you have it! Greatest club in the country!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

i cant believe ive only spotted this thread now :doh: i was on boards.ie and asking about the b4 before i bought one and someone pointed me in this direction. after reading the welcome section and being so impressed with the site in general i joined up.

[quote author=V11BOD link=topic=932.msg103910#msg103910 date=1218056948]
i saw a few scoobies with the club stickers on
[/quote]

Hello V11Bod & Welcome to the Club...... :thumbsup:

Post up a Hello to Everyone in the Introduce Yourself Section :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Same same V11Bod. :clap:

Welcome. :thumbsup:

You registered in April and finally post your first post. :dance:

Get your fingers moving and introduce yourself man. :geek:

Was stuck in traffic on the Belgard Rd. on the way to Carroll & Roche for a few bits for the NCT and another Classic pulled alongside me (00-LH, Sonic Blue). He gave me the address for the site. Was aware of the site before that, but I'm not sure from where :ponder:

Anyone know this lad?

A man called Dan I know who used to own an Altezza pointed me in the direction of the club. :thumbsup:

i was reading through modified motors and there was philip burdocks black impreza type r with isdc.ie on the side of it, so thats how i found out about the site :subaru:

People been tellin me that i should've signed up ages ago, well here i am now :icon_pray: :subaru:

good old google told how to find ye and what a good find ye are singned up and all money well spent :thumbsup:

Back