Where did you hear about the ISDC Forum and Club

Where did you hear about the ISDC Forum and Club

• Total voters
It isn't an odd reason you can't find a club for that! :lol:
Get her a forester and get her on here! :thumbsup:
Dan

dan
help me i cant afford to put her in something powerful - she would kill half the country -

My good friend Keith (dublin) pointed me in the right direction as always :thumbsup: .And have to say you's are the friendliest and most helpfull bunch of lads around.Thanks Jim :clap: :thumbsup: :subaru:

I read about it on the back of a jacks door :D
No i met the lads down at punchards town (fooking spelling) a good few years ago.

heard about it from boyfriend - Briancollins. Was at japfest back in Sept, and wow :eek:mg: what a turn out! Was proud to be in one of the Subaru's in that long convoy!! I'm sure a few have joined up from the brilliant display and turnout ye had that day!! Well done all involved in organising and taking part! :thumbsup: :headbanger: :subaru:

hello and happy new year to you all. my name is john and i have recently joined the club. i am dave lewis,s older brother. i am driving 96 sti. white with rally graphics ,gold wheels. dave got me hooked on subaru afer i seen his type ra and now his monster of a impreza time attack car. hope to meet you all soon when ever next meeting. keep the revs up.

I noticed the site car stickers but also heard people mention it on other forums highly recommending it

Heard about it while stopped at the lights in leixlip village from some very nice chap driving a blue impreza,god bless you whoever you are lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

That's great! :lol:
I do that every time i see a scooby in a petrol station i try get them signed up!
Sharing the love :subaru:
Dan

Hey Renno,just joined up buying a Legacy GT/B Estate 2moro heard about da site from the gut at Wicklow Imports!

from p1 al your chairman carlo and isb4 all mates of mine made me go buy my 97 classic

:thumbsup: heard from a friend of mine, only new so not sure whAT goin on but very impressed

Ray Casey , introduced me to this club , thats why i feel i owe him one , by trying to arrange the Gorey meet to jog his memory ,after his recent stroke :roll:

First signed up to promote the McRae Memorial run up north last year when I was a scoobynet fanatic, and was then brought back to the fold whilst moderating another scooby site (no site promotion here LOL).

Have to say I have received such a warm welcome and am looking forward to co-hosting future events!

Back