What did you do to your car today?

my mistake Jamie , was still great to see the p2 and rb's car , its mad when your there , i walked straight past an f1 car to get a look at the scoobys , the6r4 is just savage though , Jackie was there but was taking a tour around the plant , all i had time for was a gawk around the museum , didnt make rcm , thankfully or id be divorced and bankrupt

its just a crazy little car full stop , the p2 i thought was very impressive , IE a relatively small firm to produce a car of that fit and finish.

the mondeo and accord were pretty cool , from the proper days of btcc

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=30408.msg475351#msg475351 date=1398117189]
Haha only one I took. Will take some more tomorrow if it stay clean!

[/quote]

wheels are savage on her Dan! fair play! looks mint!

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=30408.msg475418#msg475418 date=1398200805]
did ya get into the ferrari tom its a challange to be fair getting out is worse :icon_biggrin:
[/quote]

even the engineering genius that exists in that building would never get me in and out of that thing in one piece , anyone over 6 foot wouldnt work

P2is awesome,was asking Jackie about it last time,

She was saying they destroyed all the press's,so it could never be copied :icon_cry:

Eventually got the fronts done, just the calipers to do now.
y9y7ybem.jpg

Back bumper sprayed. refurbed alloys on, full service, new plates wax, polish and bloody car tax.. BACK ON THE ROAD after 6 months!! Its like xmas day..you forget how great a car it is after not driving it for so long. Happy days :icon_lol:

:smokesubaru

[quote author=gerry link=topic=30408.msg476485#msg476485 date=1399071321]
Back bumper sprayed. refurbed alloys on, full service, new plates wax, polish and bloody car tax.. BACK ON THE ROAD after 6 months!! Its like xmas day..you forget how great a car it is after not driving it for so long. Happy days :icon_lol:

:smokesubaru
[/quote]

good man Gerry , mine is just starting a bit of tidy up work now , gonna get her up in the air over the weekend and clean around the arches and get ready for new underseal ,

Thanks lads will do for sure.. Tommy I was thinking of doing the same to mine its amazing for a 2006 car how much rust is starting.

Havent had a good luck under mine Gerry , suppose i wont know for sure until i get the panels off under her but the last time i had a look under it while it was on a lift it looked ok , the car hasnt really seen much winter driving since i bought it just over 4 years ago so im hopefull it will only be a simple refresh job

Back