What did you do to your car today?

wash, detared, polished and waxed :dance:
qybutuda.jpg

[quote author=Martin WRX link=topic=30408.msg477592#msg477592 date=1399983835]
New shoes!!

[/quote]

good man .. another vote for the goodyears. I'll be due a set in a while might try these

:thumbsup: from me too... current set is my first experience with them and can't fault them.
Substantially better than the OEM P zero neros that come on the Hawk and specifically the wet grip is an eye opener!

[quote author=GORDON GT SERIES II link=topic=30408.msg477641#msg477641 date=1400019907]
they're a class tyre gerry i found them real good in the wet and the dry will get them again
[/quote]

have they got rim protection on them Gordan. What mileage did you get from them. I have toyo t1rs on at the minute. Great in the dry not so sure in the wet. They are a hard tyre

Just fitted mine today. Massive rim protection on them, pic attached....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
@Tommy: Huge difference with the Pirellis, much better in the wet and a little better in the dry and in both cases not only better all out grip, but also much improved steering response and they also seem to wear better. Definitely would recommend and/or buy the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetrical 2 again!

See link for some other tyres and how they compare IMO - was too much to stick in this thread so started a new one : http://isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=41721.0

as charles said definitely recommend i found them to have outstanding performance in the dry and wet,i had brand new conti sport contact 5's on the front and found them shite in the wet,they're much better than the toyo gerry and i got somewhere between 15 and 20 k out of them had them on for about a year and a half to 2 years

at some stage tommy i'm sure i did but personally i never liked them i know the 888's are class,i've used a lot of good makes down through the years and found the best to be the good years and bf goodrich profiler very good also

What sort of money are them tyres
I need 4 tyres ASAP but don't know what to go for
Proparts are doing toyo for 125 each but I see here people don't rate them
Help ...........
Cheers
Keith

Interior properly cleaned
Just outside to be done

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20