What did you do to your car today?

Inspired... so... hoovered the Hawk and full hand wash :carwash:

... of course... then the missus came home and presented me with her jeep to wash... and when that was all done I moved the Audi back into the yard, had one look at it and couldn't leave IT unwashed -- 3 cars later... I need a cold one! :icon_jook:

Oil and filter change, dif oil changed, handbrake adjusted, p/s belt tightend, few more bits and a bit of tax and it'll be back on the road, :banana: :banana:

Fitted blue n black leather interior to match the factory recaros I got, new hid n fog light bulbs n Apexi induction kit, sounds like an animal now! Thanks Danny in autoworx!! Subaru genius :)

Got a lend of these from brads last night put them on today, have to say I really like them, need a small drop tho

Cheers rob i think the colour goes well with the car but i miss the purple might experament with mine when i get them fixed

Finally got everything fitted. Sits a lot better and handles a hell of a lot better. Impressive grip levels from the tires in the wet. Also fitted a brake master cylinder stopper and it gives a lot firmer pedal.
udasatun.jpg
u7a5eqan.jpg
y2yba8en.jpg

Before and after
ybe8a6a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timing belt and service today on my hawk and tax at the end of may.. :icon_cry: Looks like cheap gat for the summer :puke3: Lads im a bit stupid i cant get pics up have loads on my phone but cant do it :banghead

Re: Re: What did you do to your car today?

[quote author=SCOOBYCOLM link=topic=30408.msg1#msg1 date=1400629058]
Use tapatalk app Robbie or photo bucket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
Cheers for that colm I should be sorted now

Back