What did you do to your car today?

just said i'd start my own collection :icon_lol: i'l never be as bad as joe,
good man joe ya can't get every set :icon_grin: a refurb and they'll be mint debating painting them gunmetal undecided

[quote author=GORDON GT SERIES II link=topic=30408.msg474551#msg474551 date=1397586282]
picked up a set of prodrive pff7 wheels :icon_biggrin:
[/quote]

Don't become a wheel whore Gordon... Sell me your 17" revolutions ;P

[quote author=p1impreza link=topic=30408.msg474666#msg474666 date=1397661213]
What's in the box
[/quote]

I guess pistons....

No piston as the stroker kit will cover that
Stroker kit should be later in the year

Also picked up knock link, ported throttle body, complete gaskets kit, inlet manifold
And OMP steering wheel and boss kit

Turbo will be MD series, not sure yet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
So after failing on emissions only last month i went down to Souhans today to get new cat put in, job done in about 90 mins and emissions were zeroed, result. Chanced my arm and tried to get a cancellation in NCT and do the full test, managed to blag into Fonthill, i was certain it would pass, comes back to me, and it failed on loose headlight and earth cable disconnected from starter motor, balls, so i completely forgot about the cable from the starter motor so thats my fault, but i wasn't aware of the loose headlight, seems one of the plastic pop-its on the bottom snapped off when i damaged my bumper a few months back. So i went to work, put the car up on the ramp, fixed headlight, cut a bolt to length to secure earth cable. put everything back together, Went back to Fonthill to blag a re-test, result, in i go. Guy thats doing the re-test is useless cant figure out what headlight was loose and barely makes an effort to check them, he spends 10 minutes looking for loose cable in the engine bay and cant find it. He puts the car up on the ramp and figures it out. Went down to the counter, "congrats, you passed, everything perfect" I look at the cert, and its only valid until 31/08/14, balls. I know its been out since then, but i thought it goes a year from date it passed, he says, no and walks off. Balls.

Busy feckin day, walk to the fridge to get a beer, balls, forgot to get some, and its Good Friday. Milk it is so! :(

Ok... This is a marmite/ sandwich spread / hairy flange type thing... Your either gonna love or hate it...
Carbon bonnet... What's the verdict.. Mesh goes into the smaller vents, it's away being powder coated satin black..
image_zpsea48e141.jpg

Will you be fitting two Nos buttons on the steering wheel Ken , also under car neons and giant dildo graphics complete the look , :roll:

:roll:

its an early mid life crisis :icon_grin:

[quote author=KENC link=topic=30408.msg474971#msg474971 date=1397866194]
Ok... This is a marmite/ sandwich spread / hairy flange type thing... Your either gonna love or hate it...
Carbon bonnet... What's the verdict.. Mesh goes into the smaller vents, it's away being powder coated satin black..
image_zpsea48e141.jpg

[/quote]

car class, bonnet not

Back