Go Pro Advice...

Just having a look around them gopro cameras amazing bit of kit so much stuff in a tiny unit great quality
Might look into getting the back screen if anyone wants one
the app is great am I right in saying you don't need the remote if you have the app
also can you view what the camera sees from your phone rather than getting the screen on back

just read the instructions and yes you can view and record from your smart phone and view playback

I can post it but you will have to let me know what way you want it sent also I won't be responsible for damage, the camera is solid but the plastic box and packing is not so it's up to you boss

Preview and playback on the phone with some exceptions. If I go in to settings and switch on ProTuner settings I can't playback what I've recorded for some reason. This is on a galaxy S5.

I just use the app on the phone Ciaran to control it through wifi connection and you can playback on the phone as well if needed .

If you have a iPad it's the best device for the app. There is only a split second delay on live footage.

On my nokia lumia and Samsung Galaxy there is about 3 seconds or more depending.

[quote author=keith555 link=topic=43338.msg511061#msg511061 date=1426551908]
If you have a iPad it's the best device for the app. There is only a split second delay on live footage.

On my nokia lumia and Samsung Galaxy there is about 3 seconds or more depending.
[/quote]

iPad is great alright Keith

Back