It's the 3+ silver for €220 :thumbsup:

1. Robbie
2. P1Impreza
3. Ciaran wrx
4. AndyC
5. Keith Dublin
6. Ciaran rsra

Ok lads just off the phone so it's the go pro 3+ silver
I'm gonna need deffo numbers on this,stock is tight so could be after Christmas as they make a great prezzy
cheers
Keith

No I wouldn't think so , I've looked at the cheap ones and they are crap mostly .

A lad I go mountain biking with got one with a bike mount , lasted one trail and the mount broke off the bike . Quality from the video was not as good .

Was looking at them myself looks like a great bit of kit
think lads were saying the go pro software and editing is way ahead of this but to me picture quality is as good
the anti shake on the go pro is way better

YouTube sj4000 v go pro black

They do a side by side comparison and quality looks 100% to me just the pro is smoother no vibration

if they are crap you cant go much wrong with 31 euro i often waisted more on phones that got fucked into a bin few months later.

That one for 39 Euro is a copy of the sj4000 it's muck
the one I'm on about is selling between 100 and 150 Euro
don't buy that one they are sh1t

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=43338.msg499363#msg499363 date=1418426739]
That one for 39 Euro is a copy of the sj4000 it's muck
the one I'm on about is selling between 100 and 150 Euro
don't buy that one they are sh1t
[/quote]

thanks for clearing this up i didn't relise it was a copy
where is the best place to buy a camera ? value for money

Hard to tell until you have it in your hand the fake runs different software and has some small cosmetic changes but very hard to tell
a Lad on adverts selling one new for 140 I think
if your buying off ebay read the feedback and try find out what software it's using
do a quick Google loads of information about fakes if it's 50/60 quid and new it's probably a fake.
as baz said I'm doing a group buy on go pro silver 3+ if you can hang on till after Xmas
but I'd like to see that sj4000 in the flesh

They are still out of stock in the place could be 2 weeks
Not sure how many lads want them

Back