Go Pro Advice...

Maybe I'll do another list on who is defrost in cos I have to pay for them myself up front and don't want to get stung

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=43338.msg502069#msg502069 date=1420660429]
Maybe I'll do another list on who is defrost in cos I have to pay for them myself up front and don't want to get stung
[/quote]

I dont think your wrong if you asked for the payment upfront ,all the same ,if you put your name down have to be paid for at the end of the day

I've no problem with that [emoji106]
Keith can't take a risk people change there mind

Ciaran WRX

GoPro's aren't just a fad. Great bit of kit and it's not like comparing an iPhone to a smart phone.
I'm not aware of any other company doing the same products around the same price?

I got a hero3+ black over Xmas and it's savage!

Got one for x mas lads I can't recommend them enough.

Great piece of kit.

Argos has a sale on the micro sd cards until the 16th so grab a 32g sandisc for 29.99 before you get it as they don't come with a memory card.

Usually are 45e.

Two spare batteries and charger can be got on eBay for 12e.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
Cheers Rob couldn't find this for the life of me
Anyways Santa came on Friday

Attachments

• IMAG0778.jpg
    IMAG0778.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 34
  • IMAG0778.jpg
    IMAG0778.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 34
With the way the pound is at the min the price on them has gone up a small bit nothing mad I'll know more on Monday when they invoice arrives

I bought a Hero 3+ in NYC last Summer in the Apple store. I got a suction cup mount and a head mount. I haven't tried the new Hero 4 yet.

Back