2006 Subaru Impreza STI Blobeye Widetrack for sale

SOLD

Bye bye STI again, original buyer who left deposit collected car this evening and drove it away,

Many thanks to everyone that spread the word about the sale. Very much appreciated????

That del hann? If so he living down the road

Nice lad del, lives about five minutes down the road from me was foreman in Leonards Renault back in the day had a couple of classic sti's last time I met hin

Attention any prospective newage buyers.

The guy that bought this off me is going to put up for sale soon and asked me to see if any interest here.

It's only had 1500klms put up on it since sale and is now on standard wheels and suspension I believe, I have not seen it since I sold it in August 2020.

It is going to be sensibly priced I believe so let me know if any interest and I'll pass on contact details,

as soon alii have link I'll post here.

Thanks, great car for someone

Big thanks to Kieran for posting this on here. I didn't hang around on getting it bought. I picked it up today. 3 hour drive back to Sligo in it. Loved every minute of it in the way it drives.

Attachments

• IMG-20210918-WA0022.jpeg
    IMG-20210918-WA0022.jpeg
    1,007.7 KB · Views: 18
Absolutely beautiful motor last of the Irish registered 2.0 sti well wear đź‘Ź
Big thanks to Kieran for posting this on here. I didn't hang around on getting it bought. I picked it up today. 3 hour drive back to Sligo in it. Loved every minute of it in the way it drives.

Back