2006 Subaru Impreza STI Blobeye Widetrack for sale

Literally in the middle of buying a house or I'd have this back. Huge regret selling it, fantastic car ****ing love it GLWS Kieran

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Literally in the middle of buying a house or I'd have this back. Huge regret selling it, fantastic car ****ing love it GLWS Kieran

Was going to whatsapp you to let you know tonight as I just put it on donedeal, ????, not to worry , house takes priorty ????

Lovely car with some impressively low miles. Best of luck with the sale

Bloody typical, i see yours and another jdm impreza put up on donedeal the same day as mine, ????, like buses never one when you need it and then 3 come along together, let the swap offers begin now on donedeal????

Well Shane as the saying goes: you can sleep in a car but you can't race a house :icon_biggrin:

Oh I told that saying to myself for years tommy! Balls deep welding the Manta anyways so hopefully will have something to play with again soon.

Ah terrible timing Kieran, would honestly love it back but not to be this time.

Hope it goes to a good home

Like I said very clean such a nice car you'll have to get something to drive us down to the piston klaouse next year kerian you're turn [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Like I said very clean such a nice car you'll have to get something to drive us down to the piston klaouse next year kerian you're turn [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Fully intend to go gary dont worry, my twist for driving, just might not be in a subaru????

GLWTS Kieran.
Hopefully it stays in the club. I would of definitely been down for a look a few months ago when I was looking.
It ticks a lot of boxes and the history of the car is known Etc. (Unlike some of the other ones on Donedeal).
Someone is going to get a good car [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deposit taken��
Any chance you can get the new owner interested in the club... would be great to keep that car and a new member in the club... [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Any chance you can get the new owner interested in the club... would be great to keep that car and a new member in the club... [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Will try????, it is joining a private collection of scoobies and no it's not joe or anybody on isdc????

Congrats Kieran, sad day, did ya tell the new owner you might want to buy it back in a couple of years,

Can we play guess what's next now [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back