2006 Subaru Impreza STI Blobeye Widetrack for sale

Well done Kieran, was a stunning car. Gutted I couldn't ull the trigger on it, but sure when you buy it back and fancy a change again, you can lemme know ????

Nice one Kieran [emoji106]

Sign me up for a passo lap on Nurburgring in next machine.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

All say congrats but l would rather say lm sorry to hear:thumbsup:
Anyway looking forward to your future purchase and in case it's not a Subaru don't be a stranger to isdc :thumbsup:

Thanks colm, Best of luck to you too.colm, alot of blobeye sti gone for sale atm

I have it taken down. I will be driving it for another while. Took a fancy to a nice widetrack but it sold.

Last edited:
No show by the man that left the deposit so still for sale,

Have another viewing tomorrow and a few genuine sounding fellas looking to view it so will wait and see????

If it doesnt sell in the next week or so it's a sign so will keep it????

For a couple reasons when looking at cars either for myself or family, if I left a deposit and ended up not buying I never looked for it back.

For sure, If you took it serious enough to put a deposit down you can't really complain.

I'd be almost tempted to refuse a deposit back to the guy.
Deposit are non refundable in 99% of places so why any different with a private purchase...
You lost out on buyers is what I'd be thinking

SOLD

Bye bye STI again, original buyer who left deposit collected car this evening and drove it away,

Many thanks to everyone that spread the word about the sale. Very much appreciated????

Fair play great car didn't hang around long

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Delighted for you Kieran

Looking forward to whats next

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

SOLD

Bye bye STI again, original buyer who left deposit collected car this evening and drove it away,

Many thanks to everyone that spread the word about the sale. Very much appreciated????

Del is a good mate of mine, delighted he bought it lad. In fairneess hes obsessed with his scoobys. Its gone to a good home!!????

Back