wrx stolen knocklyon

Whatever they quote you, i seriously doubt its going to be a fair price. Book price won't be near what the car is worth! :wall: :wall:

Good luck with the assessor though! :thumbsup:

Don't except what they offer and tell them if they think they can buy one for that money get you one. I does work.

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=13746.msg170853#msg170853 date=1237849242]
Don't except what they offer and tell them if they think they can buy one for that money get you one. I does work.
[/quote]

yes i have to agree with Eric there, i got 12.5k for my 99 altezza after the crash, they first offered me 9k, but i said no and told them to find me one at that price, the assessor told them it was work at least 12k , so it can work. you should pick up a bargin these days though too if you get a good payout from them,

Colm Don't except your first quote, they normally wont even talk money till the car is 30 days not recovered...it took over two months for me i turned down the first offer with a stern letter and they came back a few weeks later with an extra 2 grand ...... also if your not using that policy on another car get them to freeze it. mine still frozen since September last year..

Roadrage

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=13746.msg170917#msg170917 date=1237884959]
@roadrage....
mark did your car turn up and any clues to where it went???
:ponder2: :ponder2:
[/quote]
No mark it never turned up .. havent a clue what happened it ...

really sorry to hear about this mate will keep an eye out around celbridge/ballyfermot area hope u find somethin mate

Still no sign. Meeting assessor tomorrow but not expecting to get an answer for a while yet. Been given a rent-a-car baby blue Fiesta in the meantime, enough said

Car gone for good I'm thinking..
Still waiting for valuation.
Moving abroad for a while next year so will have to be patient and wait until I get back for my next 'Ru :icon_sad:
Have a set of 17'' stock gold alloys and Walbro fuel pump which I never got installed, will put them into the sale section in due course.
Thanks lads for keeping an eye out for her :clap:
Will keep in touch

best of luck colm!!!!
probably best that you didnt find it coz youd probably have trouble selling before going abroad!!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Update..
insurance have offered 12.5k for car, remember was 02 WRX import with almost 90k (km) on the clock. Probably a fair price methinks. Unfortunately no Subaru for the next few years though. Poor me etc. Will be looking at boot capacity and NCAP ratings...

Thats some offer from the insurance! Certainly didn't think they'd offer something like that!

Thats a decent offer man, Glad they didn't rip ya off anyway :clap: :clap:

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=13746.msg170853#msg170853 date=1237849242]
[/quote]

yes - i did this and got 10% more off thje insurance

- i dont think you want the car back - i was gld mine never resurfaced - you can bet they will destroy it

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=13746.msg177547#msg177547 date=1239732941]
Thats some offer from the insurance! Certainly didn't think they'd offer something like that!
[/quote]

ask for more anyway!!!!!

Yes, can't complain about insurance, for once. Was insured through AXA (broker), perhaps not the cheapest but must give them credit for how they looked after things. The engineer who contacted me this afternoon had his research done, being part of the Club helps (he was familiar with the ISDC). Eases the pain. :smile:

Back