wrx stolen knocklyon

colm

Sunday Drivers
Came downstairs this morning to find my black MY02 WRX gone. Live in Knocklyon.
Sad as can be at the moment, would be grateful if ye could keep an eye out, she has a Cork reg and silver (Classic) 16' alloys. No body mods. One of the law seemed interested, turns out he has an STI himself. Have asked a few other people who know things, any advice on where else I should look, or do I want it never to turn up?
Thanks all

Sorry to hear this mate, fookin bastids... :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: pop up a pic and ill keep me eyes open for you, im up in whitechurch so im close by.

Jonnie

Sorry to hear this man ill keep a look out around lucan.
Was she alarmed or did they get the keys
Cant have anything fooking scum :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

I had a sleepless night myself last night as I noticed a White skyline come up to the girlfriends house yesterday twice while my car was parked there and again last night at 11:00 it came back with a white TypeR Civic. Wouldn't think anything of it only it's a culdisac so no reason for stranges to be in it let alone 3 times in the one day. Drive in stop and then just drive out again. Never saw these cars before.

I was thinking they'd be looking at my car or car next door.(a GSR lancer.)

Could be just paranoid.

Sorry to hear yours is gone. I'll keep an eye out but get pics up.

[quote author=colm link=topic=13746.msg170136#msg170136 date=1237723182]
or do I want it never to turn up?

[/quote]

Boils down to would you be happy with driving a car that you know some body had taken on you at some stage and did god knows what to.

Either way You no claims bonus will be shafted. So you insurance will be more next time round.

sorry to hear that bro you cant have anything these days :angry1:my mates sti got robed 2 weeks ago but he got it back in one peice it was found in cabra he was very lucky lets hope you get yours back :pray: sorry again :thumbsup:

Again, good to hear you all. Will look for pics to post, but standard black bugeye. Had ID card found on way to m50 Knocklyon exit, thought they would have headed straight up the mountains... work in a hospital, they wouldnt want to come into me with broken legs today..

Sorry for your trouble buddy.
I will keep my eyes peeled for it in the celbridge area. :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Sorry to hear they got your car :angry1: Hopefully you get it back in one piece

Have you taken a drive across the wicklow gap always stolen yokes up there just before the sharp bridge.

sorry to hear about your car mate hope you get back in one piece.a mate of mine had his evo 7 stolen a few months ago still hasnt seen or heard anything yet

Back