wrx stolen knocklyon

Sorry to hear this man, they're nothing but scum :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Seem to be centred on this area at the moment, my parents are only living in Firhouse & 1 car stolen the other night & another one attempted.

No word yet lads, suppose it depends on who lifted it as to whether or not it will turn up. Cant go looking as am on 80 hour shift and need to be fairly close to work. Will let ye know one way or another :sad: :sad: :sad:

Sorry to hear mate!... I know how you feel

Ring efow to see if it went m50 north-side.. just give them your reg number

hope it turns up

sorry to hear mate

eric, if you see them two cars come in again take down the reg numbers and give me a shout, cheers

Sorry to hear mate :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:
will keep my eyes well open for her
Im in whitechurch aswell
Id say its been kept somewhere for a job ( underground car park or something) :dontknow:
Hope everything works out for you

[quote author=colm link=topic=13746.msg170136#msg170136 date=1237723182]
Came downstairs this morning to find my black MY02 WRX gone. Live in Knocklyon.
Only had her remapped last October, was hoping to get some time to meet ye all over the coming few months. Sad as can be at the moment, would be grateful if ye could keep an eye out, she has a Cork reg and silver (Classic) 16' alloys. No body mods. One of the law seemed interested, turns out he has an STI himself. Have asked a few other people who know things, any advice on where else I should look, or do I want it never to turn up?
Thanks all
[/quote]

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=13746.msg170278#msg170278 date=1237757626]

eric, if you see them two cars come in again take down the reg numbers and give me a shout, cheers
[/quote]

Will do.

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=13746.msg170281#msg170281 date=1237757673]
[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=13746.msg170278#msg170278 date=1237757626]

[/quote]

I see one in Tallaght lots but im sure their a few white ones

sorry to hear this hope it's found soon will keep an eye out .these scumbags should be :new_2gunsfiring_v1: then :icon_hang:.

Whats the reg start with? Saw a sh1t load of impreza's today.

02-mo...... by any chance? Saw a black one parked up on the roadside in mulhuddart, after i saw another one in the same area an hour before that but it was blue and some scobey lad driving it

Edit:
Sorry only read your post now about reg, the first one i saw this morning had a cork reg but was a 98 :icon_redface:

Great to read the replies, looking less likely that she will turn up but when I hear more I will let ye know. Unlikely that I will be able to invest in another Subaru for now, was really looking forward to getting involved in club over the coming few months. Respect to all of ye looking for me, will keep in touch. Colm

[quote author=colm link=topic=13746.msg170687#msg170687 date=1237835774]
Great to read the replies, looking less likely that she will turn up but when I hear more I will let ye know. Unlikely that I will be able to invest in another Subaru for now, was really looking forward to getting involved in club over the coming few months. Respect to all of ye looking for me, will keep in touch. Colm
[/quote]

what value are the insurance company putting on it?

Skyline and Civic are new mates of the fella next door. From some car club. False alarm.

Any word on your car yet?

Meeting insurance assessor tomorrow, Altezza-Dan, but doubt if they will forward a quote yet. Have receipt form last service when oil pump and timing belt was changed as evidence of good upkeep, but its difficult to expect much with current market prices. Will post as soon as I know, see if ye think its a fair price.

Back