World Record Attempt & Car Show 21st & 22nd August - We Need Your Subaru

[quote author=Big_Red link=topic=24116.msg305207#msg305207 date=1282341397]
I have just moved my plans around a bit and will hope to be there..........as long as I am not over the (drunken) limit as I will be on a serious session Saturday night!! So I will pay the 20euro on the Sunday morning for the convoy so count me in lads!!!! Can't wait for it :dance:
[/quote]

Nice one!!

Can I ask...what makes this a world record if the mcrae tribute had over a thousand cars? I thought they had the record for the biggest single make convoy and for the largest mosaic made of cars. Nice video of it if you search for "mcrae tribute fifth gear"on your local video website

[quote author=stephenf link=topic=24116.msg305246#msg305246 date=1282346901]
Can I ask...what makes this a world record if the mcrae tribute had over a thousand cars? I thought they had the record for the biggest single make convoy and for the largest mosaic made of cars. Nice video of it if you search for "mcrae tribute fifth gear"on your local video website
[/quote]
The record for the convoy at the mcrae tribute was never pulled off as there was too many cars
and there was just a big traffic jam, so it was abandoned, :thumbsup:

[quote author=stephenf link=topic=24116.msg305246#msg305246 date=1282346901]
[/quote]

it wasn't recorded by guinness book of record's so it doesn't count

[quote author=Aaron link=topic=24116.msg305273#msg305273 date=1282361821]
im heading off now in 2 hrs.. from home (7am).. shud just make it to portloaise to meet ye!

[/quote]
Should be plenty of time

Safe trip :thumbsup:

Hello Lads & Ladies,

Just heading up there this morning to meet with the rest of the Committee to finish getting set up :thumbsup:

I will not be on-line for the rest of the weekend.

May I wish all attending a very safe & enjoyable weekend :subaru:

Cheers,

Michael

Have a good one lads. It's going to be the dogs. See you all between 3-4 O' Clock

can someone add me to the list for sunday cheers guys looking forward to this going to be a good day just hope the weather holds up

Only leaving Waterford now!! Typical car breaks down but himself has come to the rescue. Hopefully tomo will be a Greg turn out !!

Hey guys. i hope today(saturday) was a good turnout :thumbsup:. looking forward to tomorrow :icon_grin:. I`ll be revivnig my membership tomorrow so see you all then :subaru: :multijump:
Eamonn

Back