World Record Attempt & Car Show 21st & 22nd August - We Need Your Subaru

just wondering if ya got my card cos i sent it while ago and just wanted ta make sure ya recieved it....

[quote author=Aimzey link=topic=24116.msg302825#msg302825 date=1281552006]
@Michael, I cant pm so ill ask here , Are ye looking for more trade stands? if so can u pm how much u charge as I know someone who might be interestd.Thanks
[/quote]

Amy, the ISDC aren't organising this event, we're just lending our substantial support in the form of attendance & fund raising :icon_grin:

You need to speak to Tom Lawlor. I'm sure he won't refuse any car clubs as he's really trying to make this a huge event

[quote author=Michael Spec C link=topic=24116.msg286865#msg286865 date=1275728285]
The event is being organised by Tom Lawlor. You can contact Tom on 086-0689233
[/quote]

M3 Mick - I'm assuming you returned a completed sponsorship card to Tom? If so then you'll need to contact him directly too. We're only dealing with sponsorship cards for our full members.

sent the sponsership card ages ago still havent recieved passes to punchestown. has anyone got theirs allready? hope to see you there next week :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

[quote author=buckshot link=topic=24116.msg303363#msg303363 date=1281735191]
sent the sponsership card ages ago still havent recieved passes to punchestown. has anyone got theirs allready? hope to see you there next week :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:
[/quote]
As far as i know your car reg will be your pass, as the guys on the gate will have a list of sponserd cars :thumbsup:

HelloLads & Ladies,

Buckshot Added :thumbsup:

1. MurphWrx
2. GunnerSti
3. M3Mick
4. Amy
5. Sidewayspaddy
6. Smackey
7. Alan sti
8. Eoey
9. Dimrod
10. Buckshot

Cheers,

Michael

Hello Lads & Ladies,

Please find below some promotional pictures taken with Keith Duffy, the Club and Maurine Catterson (Press Officer for TV-3)

Some of these photos have been published in the press this week to promote the event :subaru:

IMG_1626print1.jpg

IMG_1629print1.jpg

IMG_1641print1.jpg

IMG_1651print1.jpg

These photos were supplied by the TV-3 Press office :thumbsup:

The Leinster Leader has details of the event in this weeks edition :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Hello Lads & Ladies,

Here is the flyer for the show itself :thumbsup:

FlyerForShow.jpg

This can be downladed and printed if you want to hand them out :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Hello Lads & Ladies,

Rosanna Davison will also be attending the Event of the Behalf of the ISPCA :thumbsup:

Here are a couple of Pics for anyone who does not know Rosanna :thumbsup:

02_rosanna-davison.jpg

rosanna002.jpg

Rosanna does a lot of charity work for the ISPCA :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

[quote author=breno58 link=topic=24116.msg303486#msg303486 date=1281798147]
I'd love to go to this but it's the same weekend as my birthday so it's a no go for me :icon_sad:
[/quote]

Why not make it one to remember and come along.... :dance:

gar has talked me into this.
ill try make it in the impreza an the brother in the fozzy..

so put me down an ill try get the bro in to..

:thumbsup:

Hello Lads & Ladies,

Turbo Tony & his Brother Added :thumbsup:

1. MurphWrx
2. GunnerSti
3. M3Mick
4. Amy
5. Sidewayspaddy
6. Smackey
7. Alan sti
8. Eoey
9. Dimrod
10. Buckshot
11. Turbo-Tony
12. Turbo-Tony's Brother

Please feel free to put your name down on the list :thumbsup:

This is going to be the [size=15pt]Largest Subaru Meet in 2010[/size], so please join in :subaru:

The ISDC has already over 100 Members / Cars going to this event, so there will be a Fine Array of Subarus on display and taking part in the Record Attempt :subaru:

Cheers,

Michael

Mine should be fixed for next week so ya can put me down too lads!! sent of the paper to re-join the club too!!! should be fun

[quote author=JAYB4 link=topic=24116.msg303522#msg303522 date=1281813987]
Mine should be fixed for next week so ya can put me down too lads!! sent of the paper to re-join the club too!!! should be fun
[/quote]

Hello Jayb4,

Your membership has been renewed, I will add you to the members list :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Back