BUMP FOR THE LIST ONLY 4 DAYS TO GO

1. MurphWrx
2. GunnerSti
3. M3Mick
4. Amy
5. Sidewayspaddy
6. Smackey
7. Alan sti
8. Eoey (scrappydoo, that spelling is way off)
9. Dimrod
10. Buckshot
11. Turbo-Tony
12. Turbo-Tony's Brother
13. dontommy
14. wrxed
15. industrialguy
16. p1impreza

im in :thumbsup:

lads im sickened :icon_cry:
my clutch went yestreday and i can't get one quick enough to join yee all, i 'll cheer yee on :new_puppy_dog_eyes: :icon_sad: :icon_hang:

[quote author=industrialguy link=topic=24116.msg304677#msg304677 date=1282221270]
Sorry im really struggling to get the signatures required and have barely raised €10 so far....im afraid you will have to count me out.

Sorry again :icon_sad:
[/quote]

Come along anyway mate, you won't be turned away... every little helps for charity :thumbsup:

Nearly 100 full club members, and 170 non members I believe,
So big turn out!
Dan

Hello Lads & Ladies,

I was speaking to Tom Lawlor late yesterday evening.

He will be having an interview with regards to this event on CKR this morning between 10.30 / 10.45 am. I'm sure the ISDC will get a mention too :icon_grin:

The will also be 1 - 2 mentions of the event on Ireland AM this morning :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Hi folks,
Too late to get signed up for this?
Is the 15 quid entry fee just for the show or is it also to get into the record parade? Or do I bring along 100 yoyo on the day to get into the parade? (obviously too late now to get a donation card).

Seems like an outstanding way to spend a Sunday afternoon!!!

If I'm not too late...I'll add my name to the non-members list.
Regards,
Stephen

1. MurphWrx
2. GunnerSti
3. M3Mick
4. Amy
5. Sidewayspaddy
6. Smackey
7. Alan sti
9. Dimrod
10. Buckshot
11. Turbo-Tony
12. Turbo-Tony's Brother
13. dontommy
14. wrxed
15. industrialguy
16. p1impreza
17. stephenf

[quote author=stephenf link=topic=24116.msg305042#msg305042 date=1282312853]
Hi folks,
Too late to get signed up for this?
Is the 15 quid entry fee just for the show or is it also to get into the record parade? Or do I bring along 100 yoyo on the day to get into the parade? (obviously too late now to get a donation card).

Seems like an outstanding way to spend a Sunday afternoon!!!

If I'm not too late...I'll add my name to the non-members list.
Regards,
Stephen
[/quote]
€15 per adult Entry fee is all you need Stephen and you will get into the show and also be in the record attempt, there's a seperate car park for scoobys :thumbsup:

[quote author=m3 mick link=topic=24116.msg305074#msg305074 date=1282319212]
what time does show open sat and sun and what time is the record attempt????

cheers

[/quote]

Think its 11am each morning with the attempt @ 3pm on Sunday after a short safety briefing.

Hello Lads & Ladies,

I am just back from Punchestown and like our club other exhibitors are beginning to get set up :subaru:

Tom Lawlor was up their and he explained to me that the exhibitors on Sunday will be far greater than on the Saturday :subaru:

This will make for a quieter Saturday for the Public Attending.

All ISDC members should be kept busy on Saturday from 3pm :icon_grin:

There was a last minute issue with regards to insurance today, which was resolved :thumbsup:
This would have been a show stopper - Full Stop :wall:

The planned fun-fair currently has the same / similar insurance issue the show did have with regards to liabilities. If they cannot resolve the issue they will not be allowed to attend :hand:

Tom Lawlor has said he will make alternative arrangements to keep the children occupied should this happen :subaru:

It not always plane sailing when it comes to an event such as this, but I hope from the above you can see the effort Tom Lawlor is putting into the show to make sure we all enjoy ourselves :subaru:

Cheers,

Michael

Hi lads,

If ya pay the €15 at the gate can ya drive in the charity run or do ya have to be sponsered?

Pay at the gate And you will be parked up with the rest of the subarus and after safety briefing you will in convoy

:smokin

im in :thumbsup:

1. MurphWrx
2. GunnerSti
3. M3Mick
4. Amy
5. Sidewayspaddy
6. Smackey
7. Alan sti
9. Dimrod
10. Buckshot
11. Turbo-Tony
12. Turbo-Tony's Brother
13. dontommy
14. wrxed
15. industrialguy
16. p1impreza
17. stephenf
18. Kevinc

I have just moved my plans around a bit and will hope to be there..........as long as I am not over the (drunken) limit as I will be on a serious session Saturday night!! So I will pay the 20euro on the Sunday morning for the convoy so count me in lads!!!! Can't wait for it :dance:

Back