What did you do to your car today?

Fitted the AST's today :dance: shes a little lower now and rides a lot nicer than i was expecting,
in fact it's firmer but soaks up the bumps far better than the oem suspension plus it handles so much sharper :icon_headbang:
Have to say i'm really pleased with them all that's left now is to get a proper geo setup :subaru:

well get some pix up tomorrow after i run the hose over it :thumbsup:

I fitted a new tomioka td05 20g turbo supplied by nick in couture :icon_biggrin:, thanks alot nick I'll have it mapped during the week so I'll let you now the power :thumbsup: :subaru:

@scoobycolm It just feels really crisp but i'm amazed with the comfort level, i haven't pushed it too much yet and wont until i get my decat back on,
which will hopefully be wednesday :thumbsup:

Will take some better pix tomorrow, but heres a before and after, its not parked on a level surface but hopefully the difference can be see.

Before:

DSC_5350.jpg

DSC_5349.jpg

DSC_5324.jpg

After:

IMAG0198.jpg

IMAG0200.jpg

Man that Spec C is mean, what a car.

Gave my yoke a dose of Motul's finest 15W50 today, along with a recharge of the K&N. Good for another while now.

after about a year since the auto glym meet , i finally popped my "hd wax" cherry . pretty good stuff to work with , but there is no better encouragment than dark clouds looming and a wax covered car , well not that my arm nearly fell off trying to get it done before the raindrops spoiled the effort . got it finished with about ten minutes to spare . and proud of the results .

wired the power of my Phormula KS3 knock detector properly and replaced drivers side weather seal and removed a load of unused jap sat nav wiring

sitting lovely nic

rght hammie , it never happened !

lloyd , splitter looks very well !

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=30408.msg386618#msg386618 date=1332161074]
after about a year since the auto glym meet , i finally popped my "hd wax" cherry . pretty good stuff to work with , but there is no better encouragment than dark clouds looming and a wax covered car , well not that my arm nearly fell off trying to get it done before the raindrops spoiled the effort . got it finished with about ten minutes to spare . and proud of the results .
[/quote]

Beware the red applicators they give you in the pack, I found they did more marring so i threw them out and used the wax with the yellow meguiars foam pads or by hand

chers doggy , yeah you have to use them "damp" as i noticed it drying out towards the end . have foam applicators but used red ones as thats what came with it .

Back