What did you do to your car today?

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=30408.msg385355#msg385355 date=1331424245]
brought the rs to my brothers gaff and put it into the outdoor carcapsule i got a few weeks back....
[/quote]

Dying to see this Johnny... Get fond pics up if you get a chance!

ill take some pics when i find my poxy camera lense and ill email um to ya (still cant post pics :whistle:)

[quote author=B4orAfter link=topic=30408.msg385377#msg385377 date=1331474842]
Finally got new wheels for the leggy..bought these off sweetcakes about 3 weeks ago..sent them off to be refurbished and turned out brilliant..look very well i must say..need coilovers now soon! If i have 2 ppl in the bak it will rub off the arches!
IMG_0805.jpg
IMG_0803.jpg
IMG_0807.jpg

[/quote]

saw your car up where you were working today? You based out there for the full project, cleanest car in the car park!

Yep Been der since january 4th! Headin off on my phase 6 in 3weeks so hopefully der till den. Who u working for urself?

the people all you guys are building that lovely place for :) Working closely with PM group guys, will be up there daily on a regular basis soon enough making sure all the fiber is run correctly etc. which contractor are you working for?

[quote author=5door bullet link=topic=30408.msg385997#msg385997 date=1331771758]
coilovers fitted with a wee bit of a drop, crap pics but tough lol

DSCF3780.jpg

DSCF3779-1.jpg

DSCF3774.jpg

[/quote]
that is one seriously sexy car

I would never have thought of BBS wheels lookin that well on a impreza to be honest...... I always associate them with German yokes

BUT.......

I frickin love that!!!!

Sorted my own coilovers out so can get them fitted
have my wheels just need to get tyres.....
hopefully will have the funds for the tyres soon and itll all come together easily enough

Decided to replace rear passangers glass today.Two tiny little tears.

Didn't think it would be that hard.

Handy enough to get in/out. But some job to get it lined up. Had a 3mm gap and door card refused to go on. Thought bar that's attached :icon_hang: to glass was bent so took out again.
Same as one that was in it :hammerhead:

Eventually got all lined up and just as I had door card back on.Found bracket that goes in behind arm rest :icon_hang:

Few other bits and pieces to do tomorrow. Hope postman has goodies in the morning

:smokin:

5319A664-orig.jpg

love it!!! its got a air of US inspired wrongfitmentcrew about it :clap:

nice to see on these shores something different to the gold wheel sporting high rise spoiler type Imp :thumbsup:

Back