What did you do to your car today?

hoovered out the car then got a bit of inspiration with some blue and plack paint

heres the final result

wheels037.jpg

wheels035.jpg

wheels036.jpg

Passenger front brake caliper was sticking the last week or so
got stuck in today and pushed out the 2 pistons, sanded the rusty marks out of them
with very lite paper, took out the seals & cleaned them all up, reassembled and went for a very nice drive
:multijump:

Are you seriously resting that diff guard on your spoiler Tommy? Have I thought you nothing over these last few years?

are you seriously thinking i have nothing to protect the paint on there , there is a cloth in there Rob ,

Looks well tommy. :thumbsup:

I through all the water out of the wrx today and a quick look at the sti's bodywork, 1st time i touched a subaru in a year :smile:

new grooved and drill discs on the front + 4 pots
new blue vac pipes
fitted nsp
fitted amp and sub
cleaned and washed :thumbsup:

Got sti rear lamp in this evening.

Before and after Pics attached

Also fitted the bung to see if it makes much difference, car ound like its choking though

[quote author=GORDON GT SERIES II link=topic=30408.msg384335#msg384335 date=1330982989]
big improvement on the other lights hope they went in the bin mate :icon_lol:
[/quote]

might stick them on dungdeal, they're not awful bad are they??

ordered myself a set of internal drive wheel nuts , and a new numberplate to replace the cracked one on front of the car

Stripped out most of my clifford blackjax today it was wrecking my head just two wires left in engine bay and 1 going to fuel pump left to do and its gone(wiring was a fucking joke not fitted by clifford pro me thinks)
Rewired ignition and re connected internal motion sensors(where disconnected)all works perfect.
Still have my alarm working so happy days first time iv ever did anything like this.
Still wouldnt start though think it time i stopped messing with it and give it to a pro.

brought the rs to my brothers gaff and put it into the outdoor carcapsule i got a few weeks back....

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=30408.msg385355#msg385355 date=1331424245]
brought the rs to my brothers gaff and put it into the outdoor carcapsule i got a few weeks back....
[/quote]

any pics?

Finally got new wheels for the leggy..bought these off sweetcakes about 3 weeks ago..sent them off to be refurbished and turned out brilliant..look very well i must say..need coilovers now soon! If i have 2 ppl in the bak it will rub off the arches!
IMG_0805.jpg
IMG_0803.jpg
IMG_0807.jpg

Back