URGENT - Car not driving - Full set of coilovers

:thumbsup:The reason most lads are saying wait is that we have all bought Items at some point or another that didnt do what we wanted them to do. As in rushed out and bought something. Or couldn't afford what we wanted and bought the next best thing which turned out to be a waste of money and ends up costing more when you have to buy the second time :thumbsup:

glad to see your nearly sorted :thumbsup::clap:

In my experience with messing with cars and aftermarket parts, seldom do I see a part that fits "perfect" first time, this is where the quality of the parts comes in and I would imagine that the cheaper the part the worse the fit.

And bear in mind the vmaxx coilovers afaik list one model for new age, but in reality, the suspension differs between the widetrack, blob, hawk etc which im sure they didnt consider

exactly, thats why i am taking it easy and keeping calm before ordering.

testing a full set of KYB shocks today that are listed as fitting for the 1.5i FF estate model i have.

ok jesus,

I am actually sorted, with shocks :) 2003 WRX. will get lowering springs fitted on the front.

man this car drove a lot of people nuts, loads of parts listed to fit but nothing would, the rear drumbrakes seemed to cause a lot of problems. and all parts listed are for AWD not FF. anyway....

thanks for all the help and advise, this club is amazing when it comes to things like this, never seen anything like this. have gotten so much help. was a bit on edge in the end so sorry for any snappy replies :)

thanks guys, and I promise I wont mess with the suspension again...

over and out

Back