URGENT - Car not driving - Full set of coilovers

Zigster

urgent need a full set of coilovers, where meant to get my suspension issue sorted today but turned 10 times worse. cant get to work now as the car cant drive, have decided to just go coilovers to sort it.

please get onto me asap

new / used whatever dont really car as long as it will make my car drive

thanks guys,

ill see what I can sort out. can see I can get some very cheap from ebay uk. hoping to support some local business though

its really really bad :(

FYI cheap are cheap for a reason.. ive been in D2's / teins / ohlins, the later being amazing , where as the cheaper D2's were very crashy when driving.. i bought my current Sti with D2's and im going to change them when funds allow..

Murry motorsports were do me a good deal on tein for me a few months back same as UK prices

I dont think youll get anything off murray for €500 unless he has a secondhand set knocking about..

Can you not put the standard suspension back in for a few weeks and wait till you get the right set

:icon_sad: Right get ya . Don't have any suspension parts to off you sorry as I did the same when fitting coilovers :thumbsup:

Not insult you but those coilovers are pure dirt.
You will waste 500 on them and have to spend the same again and more after a few months.

You should save up or get a small loan to make up more cash and buy a good set.

Not insult you but those coilovers are pure dirt.
You will waste 500 on them and have to spend the same again and more after a few months.

You should save up or get a small loan to make up more cash and buy a good set.

would if I could graham, trust me, trying to push the budget.

been offered V-Maxx XXtreme for 650 this morning. which I would take if i could make it work,

Back