Track day car

I never used it before I don't think just seen it in murrays said I'd try it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made up these door cards from some hard board they are nice and light and will do the job for now.
Also fitted a custom ISDC door release just need one for the passenger side now[emoji1]

aae89e07e39099ec6f8f92f4b6fb51ce.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers Keith it was washed twice thanks to the mud filled hands of my 1 year old brat[emoji1]

Great day today in Galway at the rally sprint the Saxo was flying and the gearbox was a success.
Not sure where I placed yeat I was 5th in class mid way through out of 19 class 4 cars.i had to leave early so the lads let me run as a dual driven car with two race numbers so I could get all 7 runs in before 2:00pm which was very nice of them to accommodate me like that.
I'll know later how I did but I'd be very happy with a mid class result.
I got caught up in a little traffic on some runs but I'm sure I wasn't the only one,but I have to say it was a very well run event and all the lads I met on the day were 100% sound.
I look forward to there next event in mondello the end of August[emoji1]

89f77064d00fe93d1752be3836ce5775.jpg

408f7d2da0cb7df4611594f729e819c8.jpg

Little aggressive and knocked the arch off with a tyre but I still have the arch happy days[emoji1]
Il have some videos up later.

Last edited:
Fair play man great to see its competitive, can wait till August to see it raging I missed today

wagon dec

Cheers Dec still room for improvements but that will be always the case[emoji1]nice pug sport gearbox with a 4.7 diff would be nice[emoji30]

Nice

Well done man let me know when your going to mondello if I'm free ill head down take some snaps for ya????

Back