Track Day 28th Of February 2014

Easy fix . Thought this picture was savage

6apaqezu.jpg

I reckon he's just as mad as me it's different when in the passenger seat I'd say haha.
Have to say the encouragement to drive it on was good !

did i not see scallys car on some semi slick trackday tyres , or am i going mad . plus the noise of it was cool .

well then , bar them race cars ,id say it was possibly one of the quickest cars there on friday ,with its fresh map , anti lag and 888's . sounds like a very well sorted car .

i think they should be next major mod for our civic . any links for some ex-rally part worns , checked donedeal without much joy

ps was anyone else timing there laps ?

they are my next mod for the ka I have sorced a set of yokohama a048s off a guy on backroads.what size are you running on the civic ross. I timed myself in the ka and it was running 2.16,and I timed scallys car when I was driving it and I did a 2.06

we are running 15' , down from the 17s we started with . seems to be working as times keep cuming down . had a bit of a dice with the KA , i seemed to be holding on apart from the power side of it . dont think you were piloting at time as wasnt fully comitted to bends like i know you would be . :icon_biggrin:

sivler saloon civic was a pita as i was clearly faster but didnt have the power on the straights, he wouldnt let me by so ended up cuming in pits early on my session .

Back