Track Day 28th Of February 2014

Jeazus christ no awareness

On rhe uk track days I go to the passenger takes the rear veiw mirror and constantly looks out for faster stuff coming uo behind if it does you indicate right abd quicker car passes on the left guess that dosent go on at mondello..

fair play dec you saved a nasty one there :clap: as for the driver i hope he looked for you and said sorry for not checking his mirrors

holy crap that was a close one. Did he think he had the track to himself for the day that no one else was on it

[quote author=gerry link=topic=39436.msg469124#msg469124 date=1393969770]
holy crap that was a close one. Did he think he had the track to himself for the day that no one else was on it
[/quote]
closest iv ever had Gerry and not even my own car :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

[quote author=Ciaran WRX link=topic=39436.msg1#msg1 date=1393968393]
Jeazus christ no awareness

On rhe uk track days I go to the passenger takes the rear veiw mirror and constantly looks out for faster stuff coming uo behind if it does you indicate right abd quicker car passes on the left guess that dosent go on at mondello..
[/quote]

It's meant to happen but sometimes newbies can't use mirrors and drive fast ...

in fairness iv done a good few days up there and no issues ,its like the tayto add (theres always one)

we all had to learn so that can be excused to be fair first track day and no harm done . but not to look for you and say sorry is what makes it worse

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=39436.msg469136#msg469136 date=1393970948]
leave the helmet on and say sorry :icon_grin: either way say sorry :naughty:
[/quote]

Yep defo joe bit of courtesy goes a long way very lacking in Irish society thease days though

Jayzus lads that was a bit close for comfort, I can't believe he hadn't either the manners or balls to say that he fuckt up, I've no doubt he didn't set out to wreck his or any other car, but he cuda said "that was close, sorry boss" or the likes.
Thankfully the boxers were the only thing damaged there....????????????

Back