Track Day 28th Of February 2014

Had a great day out in possibly one of the slowest civics there today as most looked proper track prepped , but we held our own out there . Previous record in the civic was 2:21.3 , early in the day my co driver put in a blistering 2:19.6 . Tbh I was jus glad we got sub 2:20 as I set that as the target for the day . Following session I got a 2:18.6 . Delighted .
Had some good battles with more powerful cars , we seemed to be able to brake later and turn in tighter than some .
Bonito , devastated for you . I didn't see it happen but result doesn't look good . Hope you and your lady are ok .
And finally cheers to baz for another great day out at mondello . Some strange and cool cars there today .
Ps cheers eoin for the passo laps , well impressed with your tyres !

sorry to hear bonito.

as said at least re injury point of view all ok.

that 00 v6 sti i have there may be a suitable re shell. so light end of tunnel.

I really don't know what to say here & its the main reason I didn't post about it yesterday - To be honest I'm still staring at the keyboard not knowing what to type

All I can say is thankfully you both walked away - Your health is your wealth

@Jonesy

[quote author=Jonesy link=topic=39436.msg468769#msg468769 date=1393620342]
[quote author=Keadeen link=topic=39436.msg468763#msg468763 date=1393616959]
Yes... big thanks to Eoin for the laps!

Here are some of the pictures... have loads more and high resolution too if anyone wants them.
[/quote]

Did you get any of the Northern Irish silver bug (the one that was really slow, crap driver) ME
[/quote]

Sorry mate... only got pics of 3 different silver classics... no bugs - must have missed you.

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=39436.msg468806#msg468806 date=1393663318]
I really don't know what to say here & its the main reason I didn't post about it yesterday - To be honest I'm still staring at the keyboard not knowing what to type

All I can say is thankfully you both walked away - Your health is your wealth
[/quote]

Hasn't hit home for me yet either Brian. I've been given a few options so far but whatever I do, something very good will come of it.

Nice pics

Sorry to hear about the mishap bonito,as others said
Cars can be replaced, glad you and your miss's are ok

Looks like a good day lads ill deffo make it next year
Bad news on the car John but as the lads have said you walked away and cars come and go

firstly, @ bonito, gutted for u since it was really a gorgeous car but its replaceable and ye are not, hope u get something sorted soon,

@ baz, great day and thanks for organising it, totally enjoyed it, it was great to put some faces to names and see some lovely cars.

@ noel (sti type r), ur car sounds and goes unbelieveable, some machine

[quote author=nurburgnoel link=topic=39436.msg468891#msg468891 date=1393710947]
Thanks man, she's driving we'll now, FairPlay to Dec for collecting from it from Aongus Thursday nite.
[/quote]
no hassle man I can vouch for it goin well its an animal of a thing the complete package in a type R it looks great ,handles brilliant,stops excellent and goes like stink I did a 2.06 in it and by the looks of it noel was definitely doing the same one of the best type R imprezas in the country

Car look and sounds savage Noel it's a credit to you and all the hard work
What spec is it running

+1 it's an animal of a yoke .
Noel ill fire up the video later only watched it there last night , chatting shite through out the whole thing

Just wanted see ya going side ways with mine baz. Your wired up all wrong. Thanks Owen nice video didn't know ya recorded it. Delighted to live it again. Thanks Keith, 8 years finally going well. 740s 20g frontmount and a closedeck from Ali, and a Aonghus map. Teins and r888s. Dec driving it at agm 2day I'm in Mondello.

Back