The Grand Tour

Thumbs up for me,watched it last nite

It's like a comfortable pair of runners,not forced unlike new topgear

The new track is class I think,need 100% committed

Bit surprised the P1 was that slow against the other two, and good episode when the knock the clarkson house down lol

Think the P1 was timed 2 seconds quicker on Anglesey by Evo with the Trofeo Rs on it compared to the standard tyre. Can't remember if Harris lapped it on Trofeo Rs in his test in Portomau.

Good watch alright :clap: p1 looked like a handful to keep on track , Porsche looked controlled everywhere and the 4wd really helped it . Ferrari looks the best but too many restrictions with them

Very disappointed with episode 2, the joke got old very quickly. Ep3 better be an improvement.

Well, problem is, the shot the whole season without showing us anything - so there was no feedback from the audience, I am not expecting any major improvements throughout this first season. Its after they air the whole season, and collect feedback and start working on second season that it may improve.

went on a bit but still some good bits
not every episode of top gear was good either
agree next year will be better after feedback

Enjoyable episode good part on the mustang and focus RS and a nice piece on the GT40 story
but let down bye crass jokes with condoms wich they should avoid

Wild guess as haven't seen any of thease

But I'd wager your talking bout...

5cdb718a367354a25181a86d1a4c0e72.jpg

One fine looking car

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

yup, fell in love with it immediately.. The sound is just magical.

You might fallout of love when you see the list price on the v6 turbo .

should depreciate like a falling rock so few years time they will be good second hand buy .

very bmw in side profile I think but it's a good looker

You might fallout of love when you see the list price on the v6 turbo .

should depreciate like a falling rock so few years time they will be good second hand buy .

very bmw in side profile I think but it's a good looker
Yea, well, already checked the price, and thats not all, insuring V6 in this country? Dont even think its possible.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back