The Grand Tour

scoobycolm

ISDC Club Member
For months now, we’ve only had the vague notion of The Grand Tour - the new Amazon Prime car show from the ex-Top Gear trio - starting some time in Autumn. Now though, we actually have a proper launch date: 18 November.

From them, episodes will appear on Amazon Prime Video every Friday, with the first series consisting of a 12-week run.

So, we still have almost two months to wait. For now, drink in this short but sweet teaser - actually the first trailer we’ve seen thus far - and check out our run-down of everything we know about The Grand Tour so far. https://www.carthrottle.com/post/9-things-we-know-about-the-grand-tour-so-far/

http://youtu.be/oK0lkrtYvVs

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
No I got it already and when your first month is up it tells you that you are outside U.K. and disables that part of your Amazon prime account so dont even bother subscribing
Maybe they will open it up to here but not as of yet
Maybe RTE will get it to pickup
but will be available on torrent sites within 15-30 minutes of it being released im sure anyway :icon_grin:

I watched it and to me it's old top gear which for me is just fine I love the sh*t the lads get up to so I'll watch it again definitely

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

it was a bit ‘forced’ and a bit ‘boring’.

Let me elaborate: Boring because it was test of three cars, which we have seen already(Chris Harris), on the very same track.
That was theme, that didnt really make it up for first episode, but at least they got that out of way.

Also, because of the long wait, we expected something spectacular and mind blowing - the expectations were just simply too high. Because of that, they went on with a bit of craziness to live up to those expectations, and thats where it felt a bit forced. I believe the next episodes will be better, and just like with current new crew of Top Gear, the weirdness will even out and smoothly transition into a good show.

Agreed good review there
but I suposse they had to test them as they hadn't already
so I think this episode was more catch up lost ground and explain / show new format
intro was fantastic
i wonder if the manufacturers or one of them insist on that track
as Dec said like old Top Gear so even that is just great
Track is cool as is tent

I really enjoyed it. I actually wanted to watch it unlike the new Top Gear series which every episode I had thoughts of "what shite will they have this week."

My only gripe is with Skinner. Should be on max attack on a hot lap. He's not a commentator. Shush and drive the heart out of her t'**** and let the times do the talking.

Thumbs up for me,watched it last nite

It's like a comfortable pair of runners,not forced unlike new topgear

The new track is class I think,need 100% committed

Bit surprised the P1 was that slow against the other two, and good episode when the knock the clarkson house down lol

Back