Tax Hike

ok darkshadow first you need to learn some grammer and spelling
1. you need to put a space after the ,
2. put a , after bonus to split the text
3. corpral is spelt corporal
4. 2 Gs in suggestions

as corporal punishment is a referendum issue the vote for changing that law is a public vote and only if you can get the seanad to lobby the president to push for the public referendum

also as a new party you will have to fund your own political campaign which usually runs up to about 1 million

not sure about the shooting though lol everyone has committed an offence at 1 time or the other wether it be a driving offence or being drunk or disorderly (even though i have no offences)

but all in all it's a good idea :thumbsup:

[quote author=flames link=topic=4509.msg48138#msg48138 date=1196974939]
Tweet Tweet :headbanger:
[/quote]

lol

[quote author=flames link=topic=4509.msg48119#msg48119 date=1196967663]
4. 2 Gs in suggestions

as corporal punishment is a referendum issue the vote for changing that law is a public vote and only if you can get the seanad to lobby the president to push for the public referendum

also as a new party you will have to fund your own political campaign which usually runs up to about 1 million

not sure about the shooting though lol everyone has committed an offence at 1 time or the other wether it be a driving offence or being drunk or disorderly (even though i have no offences)

but all in all it's a good idea :thumbsup:
[/quote]

I see why you want corpral punishment brought back in Darkshadow!

some cars will be 2k tax ... what cars will that be or how will it work.. its not done on engine size now but emissions

[quote author=flames link=topic=4509.msg48119#msg48119 date=1196967663]
4. 2 Gs in suggestions[/quote]

Ummm, you missed one, there's an r in party! :whistle:

I paid 7.40 today for smokes, I felt like I was being held up by a man like ---------->  :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:
You can be damn sure Brian Cowan did'nt put up the price on Rizla papers, the no good god damn Biffo........  :angry:

@ Flames:  Isn't "wether" spelt Whether???
Any way I defo agree with corporal punishment! But I think public flogging's would be more fitting!
Tax wise if they didn't get us one way they would get us another! It is the same all over the world! we just beleive that the grass is greener else where but it isn't!
Dan

ok i missed the r in party <---------------- my fault for only proof-reading it once
and wether is spelt either with or without the h both ways are fine :smokin: :smokin: :headbanger: :drunk: :salute: :cheers: :guinness:

Lesson number one in pedant's handbook...if your going to correct people make sure your correct!

Ok my response to the grammer issue is that there is an english program called grammer which teaches grammar so saying darkshadow should learn grammer is still acceptable.

Now go clean your cars and leave me alone LOL  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lesson number one in the flames handbook ..... google it first  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funeral services for darkshadow have been arranged for next friday :twofinger:

ah jesus,                               get a room !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back