subaru's wanted for charity event! 27th of may!

[quote author=shaneok86 link=topic=33320.msg396106#msg396106 date=1338238285]
My first club day, had a great time enjoyed the run and all for a good cause
[/quote]

And even picked up a savage set of reg plate surrounds :multijump:

:clap: :clap: well done to ghosty for posting up and doing a great job . also a big shout out to the commitee for there presentation to dylan and all the members that were there to make dylans day special :clap: :clap:

Massive thanks to all that came and thanks to ISDC in general ya have been very good towards this event 35 subaru's on the day! have a look here (watch until the end) it shows the size of the run! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mDnhJdwEHr0#!

Big thanks to The club and robbie and colm for making the presentation that was one of the highlights of the day! dylan is now a member.

The day was success full and over 8k has been raised for dylan!

sorry i could not keep ye all together i was trying but everything came in a heap and a rush so anywhere would do at that stage. i tried to introduce myself to as many as i could sorry if i missed out some.

I can't thank ye enough! when i have my pics up i will throw them up here :subaru:

one for now!!

Dylans Mk2

527640_259327600842008_1961448192_n.jpg

Fair play to everybody this was a great day out
Fair play Ghosty you didnt stop all day man running around in that heat id say you were wrecked after it.great mix of all modes of transport with savage weather a bar and entertainment for the kids
Was funny when my daughter asked the petting farm bloke could she rent a rabbit for the day bloke didnt know what to say :roll:
The convoy was great the town was savage the sound was unbelivable the guard look like he was having fun :subaru:
Was a great route to drive some cracking roads

Thanks to scoobycolm for the lift was nice having a few beers for a change congrats on your prize
Fair play all will get some pics up soon :thumbsup:

Billy

cracking i missed this as i expected to be there :wall:

but as yee know i was competing in prodrift semi-pro on saturday and i expected to be able to make this on sunday but i got bumped up to the pro class for the sunday for the main event so i couldnt turn it down :dontknow:

great too see dylan and everyone enjoyed the day, i was thinking of yee at one stage just after qualifying and saying i hope the weather stayed up :thumbsup:

great pics colm and great day out for such a good cause,ghosty fair play to you and all that organised this and the money raised will be a great help i'm glad dylan had a great time and the weather was good too
@ robbie you were going round like del boy doing deals lol funny to say the least

[quote author=scoobyturbo link=topic=33320.msg396176#msg396176 date=1338245793]
Fair play to everybody this was a great day out
Fair play Ghosty you didnt stop all day man running around in that heat id say you were wrecked after it.great mix of all modes of transport with savage weather a bar and entertainment for the kids
Was funny when my daughter asked the petting farm bloke could she rent a rabbit for the day bloke didnt know what to say :roll:
The convoy was great the town was savage the sound was unbelivable the guard look like he was having fun :subaru:
Was a great route to drive some cracking roads

Thanks to scoobycolm for the lift was nice having a few beers for a change congrats on your prize
Fair play all will get some pics up soon :thumbsup: ya lad i was fairly fucked alrught ha ha worth it though

Billy
[/quote]

mind me asking lads on a off topic, who had the rx7? is it a club member from here? :wazzup:

does it still have the FC 1.3 tt rotary or has it been swapped out like most of them?

:wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup:

[quote author=lloyd_flat4 link=topic=33320.msg396244#msg396244 date=1338305168]
mind me asking lads on a off topic, who had the rx7? is it a club member from here? :wazzup:

does it still have the FC 1.3 tt rotary or has it been swapped out like most of them?

[/quote]

Denis owns the rx7 Dman84 on here, I just finished doing a full respray from white to grey on it and also fitted the kit to it.
still has the rotary engine, AFAIK its 440 bhp with plans for more power soon! :multijump:

[quote author=Chris Type R link=topic=33320.msg396261#msg396261 date=1338312775]

[/quote]

Denis owns the rx7 Dman84 on here, I just finished doing a full respray from white to grey on it and also fitted the kit to it.
still has the rotary engine AFAIK its 440 bhp with plans for more power soon! :multijump:

[/quote]

Great paint job

:smokin:

[quote author=Chris Type R link=topic=33320.msg396261#msg396261 date=1338312775]

[/quote]

still has the rotary engine AFAIK its 440 bhp with plans for more power soon! :multijump:
[/quote]

WOW i have soft spot for fc's with original rotaries :icon_pray:
some day il see it at one of the meets :smile:

kit and colour is superb looking too :thumbsup:

Back