subaru's wanted for charity event! 27th of may!

5.jpg

And the last pic
one of Ghosty and me looking like i just sh1t myself :icon_rolleyes:
DSC_1703.jpg

Photos taken bye Robbie (sweetcakes) and Billy (scoobyturbo)

Dylans mother Paula also posted on my facebook earlier with this message
"colm just want to say a huge thank you to u and all the lads who were with you for making dylans day one that i will never ever forget..he had a fantastic time and to see such a huge crowd of people and their cars etc turn out to support my little man means so so much to me so huge heartfelt thanks again lads...ye did yourselves proud and you all certainly have made my little man so very very happy"

I replied with
"Hi Paula we where all delighted to be able to be a part of the great event you and the team organised for Dylan.It was great to finally meet him,we are all very glad he enjoyed the day please say hello to him from all of us ,Kindest Regards Colm and all the ISDC members."

so that is my update :thumbsup:

Lads and Lassies we all need to congratulate Ghosty for organising getting the club involved in this great event ,he and the team made it a great sucess :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

if any of you have pictures of Dylan can you please post them here and I will forward them on to Dylan's Mother

Cheers Colm

Our newest ISDC member Dylan :subaru: .. Was a super day and a n excellent representation of our club so far play to all who attended and made the day for the wee man :clap: :clap:

Disappointed to have missed this. Well done to all that turned out to represent the club in such good spirit... And for those behind the organizing of it all. It seems to have been a wonderful success.

Delighted to see that Dylan enjoyed his day too... So well deserved for such a brave little fella.

Back