subaru's wanted for charity event! 27th of may!

I was hoping to make This but cant, cavan rally on Sunday and Im doin service for one of the drivers so hope yous all have a great day. Im disapointed that i cant make it and its goin 2 be a great day out

Lads some one give me a shout near to the weekend to see where you are all meeting up to drive down. I will be coming from castleblayney. Number is 0876239381.......

[quote author=CARLO link=topic=33320.msg395486#msg395486 date=1337636020]
Anyone want to meet me in Naas/kill

Can go old way to athy. Better drive than motorway

:smokin:
[/quote]

i'll be over to ya Carlo

[quote author=B4orAfter link=topic=33320.msg395605#msg395605 date=1337761118]
Anybody fancy Meetin at Dublin airport or finglas? Then drive down?
[/quote]
we goin to meet on ikea carpark. ill confirm time later. :subaru:
jiri :afro:

yer hardly heading the castledermot way will be there with two subarus.. vouchers for classic subaru parts in kildare for the auction..

Thanks Jamie
Hi Lads its Across from the Clanard court hotel on the dublin road out of athy people will direct ye what to do when ye arrive cheers folks!

I will be coming up past the airport so anyone that wants to meet up give me a shout..... 0876239381

Bump for this.

weekend is finally here. i won't be on this until monday so thank's a million to ISDC and its members for putting up with me the last few months about this! see ye sunday

David Ryan

085 - 8297550

(p.s we still need more cars)

get counting carlo

quick vid of the 100+ convoy

quite a good few subaru's on the day

Dylan Steels monster rally

best part of the day was being let drive down through athy town making noise to attract attention for the cause .Quite a lot of people out waving . but yeah best part was middle of town a traffic garda stopping traffic to keep convoy together, and jusa si was passing him , my car "POPPED/BANGED" jus as i was driving by him . it was classic ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

some weather for it .good to meet the few heads :thumbright:

I posted on our facebook yesterday about this so i will just paste it here for continuity

"Well Done to all the ISDC members who turned out today in force for a great cause Dylan's monster drive charity day,
witch was on behalf of our newest honorary member Dylan Steele ,
it was great to see so many club members attend ,
and great to be able to help out for such a great cause ,
The drive was fantastic and the event its self was a great day out ,
well done to all the organisers and to everyone else involved ,
Great day had bye all "

3.jpg

Back