Sti A-Line

100% Eanna, will do buddy πŸ˜ƒ she might be back there again next year maybe, might get a few mods done in the mean time 🀐

I should have brought snacks and a drink for my map. Fuckit, I was buckled with the hunger towards the end, power cut delayed it all by about an hour and a half also. Disaster, would only happen me πŸ˜…πŸ€£
I so meant to write something about snacks and drinks when I posted about the map in the first place! πŸ™ˆ we were the same, we were there until 8 in the evening and hadn't organised to stay there as we thought we'd be only two to three hours, and then had to drive home to Waterford πŸ˜‚

I so meant to write something about snacks and drinks when I posted about the map in the first place! πŸ™ˆ we were the same, we were there until 8 in the evening and hadn't organised to stay there as we thought we'd be only two to three hours, and then had to drive home to Waterford πŸ˜‚
The long trek back. 4 hours?

I always brought a bit of grub to ap but never have enough as the day can be longer than expected. The last time wasn't to bad as he had a new canteen there
Yes, at least you can wait in out of the weather, and there's a toilet πŸ˜‚ we were knackered and marvin though πŸ˜‚ lesson learned!

Back