Sti A-Line

Class to have those. Start a blog in the members section too to keep track of everything from day 1. Great to look back on and have everything handy πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘

Was nearly sure the lad in Kylemore cars said the tax was €750 which is why they got the auto ones in. €2400 is sickening. I wonder how much of that €2400 will save the planet from "global warming"

Sorry to see the tax. When I saw the post about klyemore I said not a hope that's why I was glad my car is a June 2008. It has the €750 but July 2008 was €2400.
Beautiful car though. Very clean looking.

The very best of luck with it.

Having a little trouble sourcing a spoiler! I wonder would anyone be able to confirm if the body shape stayed the same from our model to the next and they just changed the lights? I have sourced spoilers but no suppliers here or in the UK, closest supplier is Netherlands, so I'm just a small but wary as they say it fits both cars πŸ€”inbound616049230057091374.jpginbound7515603359737711469.jpg

Looking very well Lynn and a rare sight on our roads. In relation to spoiler I have seen a few over the years broken in UK with parts being sold off if so best to get it shipped to North and then sent down should be able to get oem one instead of aftermarket which are never as good. I'll send a pic of car on to a breaker I know see does he know of one if he does ill let you know πŸ‘πŸ‘

Looking very well Lynn and a rare sight on our roads. In relation to spoiler I have seen a few over the years broken in UK with parts being sold off if so best to get it shipped to North and then sent down should be able to get oem one instead of aftermarket which are never as good. I'll send a pic of car on to a breaker I know see does he know of one if he does ill let you know πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks a mill, I've found a few aftermarket online, and I've also been quoted €965 for an OEM one here πŸ™ˆ I could get a carbon Seibon one for that! So I won't be spending that on a spoiler πŸ˜‚ not yet anyway πŸ˜‚

Sti parts would demand a higher price usually and would expect you to pay more than replica but will get money back if you sold it plus quality is alot better

Little job crossed off the list today! The wheels are in great condition but did have some kerbing, so we got round to fitting some good quality rim protectors, even though the kerbing had already happened, they clean up the wheels really well, and even make them look a tiny bit bigger ☺️ very pleased with the result. Please note, these are not from Halfords, Halford is great, but the ones in there are a bit thinner, Tom got these ones in work, first pic is before πŸ˜‰
inbound3074477199224739050.jpginbound1783919609446645371.jpg

Sorry I've been so quiet, busy and tired like everyone! The spoiler has arrived and should be fitted soon, and we actually have the car mapped since early July, turns out there was a Stage 2 Zero Sports map already on it, our primary lambda sensor was on the way out, and the map took 5 hours πŸ₯΅ the car feels even better now (we replaced the sensor) and it's great not having to worry about having octane booster, so I've a full unopened bottle of N95 if anyone needs it πŸ˜‚inbound3170770832350951071.jpginbound3925761392235079963.jpginbound5036731727563698409.jpginbound3061042754231105502.jpg

Sweet stuff hai, AP would do a job on it alright, nice figure too, how's she driving now? Comparison to before? I'm off for mapping on 23rd myself with AP also

Sweet stuff hai, AP would do a job on it alright, nice figure too, how's she driving now? Comparison to before? I'm off for mapping on 23rd myself with AP also
It's much smoother to drive now, though I think some of that could be down to me actually driving it now rather than minding it so much on the worser fuel πŸ˜‚ I hope you brought snacks and drinks for your map πŸ˜‰

Back