Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it were owned by a member or a non member I would advice your brother to inspect the engine gearbox and chasis, there are plenty of videos on youtube that explain how to check a car before buying it from people with plenty of experience. I hope the ride turns out to be what your brothers hoping for :) good luck [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers itsuncleZ, not worried about the actual inspecting of the car, my dads a mechanic and I've been known to build a few cars myself so all sorted when we get to actually see and test drive her, I just wanted to see if anybody had known the history of the car or if it was a members old car as your man seems to have limited knowledge of her history.

Viewing it tomorrow morning so hopefully its as clean and mechanically sound as he's been told :)

thanks

Cheers itsuncleZ, not worried about the actual inspecting of the car, my dads a mechanic and I've been known to build a few cars myself so all sorted when we get to actually see and test drive her, I just wanted to see if anybody had known the history of the car or if it was a members old car as your man seems to have limited knowledge of her history.

Viewing it tomorrow morning so hopefully its as clean and mechanically sound as he's been told :)

thanks

excuse my misknowledge as i do not know you personally i hope things went well

you got to give some love to the younger generations she looks nice and the colour looks great on it !!

Think they look Savage in that colour

Look great without wing too coz of Wide body

fad192468bc1e5dc77baeb4d1f3eb3ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

After a read on scoobynet, a bit of research on that particular garage would be required before buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back