Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
the third mechanic did a compression test for 120€, 300+120+250+80
(electrician)+(second mechanic)+(third mechanic)+(injector)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just quickly-
wrx ra = standard wrx with a few RA bushings here and there, heavy centre diff, short ratio box, short shifter and lsd, climate control, airbags, nothing really "sti" about them.

an sti ra has the dccd, r180 rear, cams/heads/crank/etc, ecu, + all the other sti fruit.

a sti ra vlim has all that + radio, climate control, airbags etc

Yes Keith that's what i meant should have worded better by running gear i meant transmission etc.
The engine codes are different from WRX, i think the RA's have a bit of extra power too.

Anybody know this B4? The brother is planning on going for a look at the weekend?

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/subaru-legacy-b4-manual-twin-turbo/13686734

Cheers :)

if it were owned by a member or a non member I would advice your brother to inspect the engine gearbox and chasis, there are plenty of videos on youtube that explain how to check a car before buying it from people with plenty of experience. I hope the ride turns out to be what your brothers hoping for :) good luck [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was for sale a year or two ago around the same time Nick nack was selling his I think
I'd love one cool car

That fix is immaculate. He drives around where I live a lot. I've often invited him to Cars and Coffee but he never showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back