Rugby World Cup

France V's New Zealand should be a corker...

Ireland played crap all tournament so they deserve to go.

Should give all the players a good boot up the hole and hopefully we'll see a munster team with all guns firing for the Heineken Cup.

munster are playing great at the moment i hope when the players that are in the ireland squad come back that they dont balls everything up....[ o gara,stringer] paul warick and tomas o leary are flying...it will be a shame if they get dropped as soon as tweedle dum and tweedle dee get back...

so is it the teams fault of eddies fault they neva made it,i thought they came out fighting strong,but man they died a slow death against the argintina boys...

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=3570.msg39315#msg39315 date=1191266452]
who can say whos fault it is :dunno: sh1t happens...
[/quote]

sh*t doesnt happen 4 times in row, but hey this can b a warm up for the 6 nations.

Oh and France vs New Zealand will b a absolute hammering. No home ground support for this match has its in Cardiff.

FOOOOK....the Aussies were beaten by England.....some upset there now... :doh: :shock: :shock:

yeah credit to england they played well,just watch the all blacks loose against the french later....imagine that... :pray:

well just hoping we beat fiji tommorrow,man this world cup has been all over the shop..... :shock:

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=3570.msg39340#msg39340 date=1191274805]
New zeland should have it handy against france. They were nothing special against ireland.
[/quote]

Well lads i'm eating my socks! In total shock with the results today. England beatin australia and france beating the all blacks.

[quote author=isb4 link=topic=3570.msg40045#msg40045 date=1191682617]
ideal for you rob :lol:
[/quote]
your day has been made rob,now to see if you's beat fii tomorrow

mmmmmmmmmmmm now where are them french boys...wow wat a close game that was...37-20 we just beat them Fiji boys... :thumbsup:

Rite lads...whos ya money on for the world cup now...

we have France V England
South africa v Argintina..

The final will be France and South Africa. Hard to tell what way it'll go. Should be a great game.

I'll be shouting for France.

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=3570.msg40949#msg40949 date=1192112727]
The final will be France and South Africa. Hard to tell what way it'll go. Should be a great game.

I'll be shouting for France.
[/quote]

And I guess you'll be wearing a little blue & white skirt as well. :D

COME ON the Green & Gold. :pray: :dance: :clap:

Back