Rugby World Cup

has this Eoghan R fellow played on an international with ireland before?Stringer is a little bit limited and predictable,at least Isaac Boss will carry the ball forward a bit and start an attack,stringers usual back pass :whistle:
Dont write this team off yet lads,cant continue to play crap,they'll raise the game to the french and argentine surprise :thumbsup:

france game last night was something else...

as in like against total amateurs...

ireland struggled..

would be concerned.

Reddon is savage quick and makes alot of sniping runs, it just jeeps their back row thinking about him and giving more space to the likes of darcy n driscol. still think eire will beat france

I duno bout Ireland beating France....they looked good against Namibia,and up their game some what...hope for your sake that they pull together and show what they used to be like... :dunno:

Dont worry they can still quafiy, all they got to do is score 4 tri's against Argantina and beat them by 7 points.

4 trys and 7 points are hard enough to make when your on the field....looks like Ireland could be out of the World cup... :doh:
@ legy C...looks like you mite have to get that evo shirt.... :lol: :lol:
Over all Ireland put up a slightly improved game,not there ultimate best but they played better...as for the French well they can turn it on if they need to...just hope we(SA) miss them on our road up.... :pray: :pray:

:oops:...you can say that again...what you think bout the other games...Aussis werent to bad,NZ played ok too,but fook me them Tonga boys nearly had us(SA)... :shock: :shock:

Can't wait til the day comes that I get a 100k p.a. pay rise before taking on a major task.

That vote of confidence has really back-fired on the IRFU now

Back