Rugby World Cup

[quote author=johnny5 link=topic=3570.msg36860#msg36860 date=1189804932]
thats cause there sh1t! robby
[/quote]

Fair comment Johnny  :D  :D

Cheers,

Michael
PS Now lets hope they do not let us down  :pray: (Ireland that is  :whistle: )

Was Delighted to see the "Reigning world champions" getting hammered yesterday!!! You must be delighted rob. Would like to see ye coming up against new zeland. should be an interesting one! Great win for them today

Some match last night lads the English got Kicked around the place! It will be an Australian South African Final with Rob coming out of it a very happy man I think! :salute:

anyone know if i can watch the matches live stream at all? rte not playing them so cant watch them while at work!

If we win SA..that would be some celebrations... :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:..
What the fcuk happened tonight against georgia... :ponder:Ireland nearly through that away,just won that... :shock:

GEORGIA  :ponder::pure crap-is it just me or do the Irish seem to be suffering in the heat

New Zeland will win it. Any bet takers? 10e?
Wetpatch Australia to Win and I'll raise your €10
to a bottle of Lucas :lol: :lol:

Ps . Ireland will pull out all the stops against France (and will definitly qualifiy ) :D for some reason we
never play good against bad oppostion :dunno: :dunno:

Niall.

After seeing the France V Namibia game last night, Ireland have their work cut out.

Ireland need to get their sh!t together or they are out. If they lose to France they are gone really. Will lose on points difference.

That Francs v Namibia game was a shocker for Ireland....wow them boys have their work cut out for them...just a reminder ....the score between SA v England....36-0....yep thats 0.... :dance: :dance: :salute: UP THE BOKS...

Back