piston heads advert.....to good to be true?

Wll it be on time for the AGM ...
considering is coming all the way from Nigeria? :icon_lol:

A simple google search for the Greyarea Sinkhole Co....

Fake escrow site: www.greywell-transport.co.uk
SCAM- If you are interested in purchasing the car just contact Greywell Transport department that handles the sale directly at: info@greywell-transport.co.uk
When contacting the Greywell Transport please specify my name ( Lisa Roberts )

It only takes one for them to break even after six months of effort and two to turn a profit! It's crazy how many people are had by these scammers!

SCAM: 'Oops, sent too much money'
My friend was selling his pitbike for $314 on ebay. the winning bidder asked if a check was fine, my friend said, 'sure, IF it clears..'
The Game is afoot: A week later, he gets a check for.... Wait for it... $314,000.00 USD

Result: Needless to say my friend just replied 'LOL' when the buyer emailed 'I DEMAND the bike and my change, I will call your FBI!' He showed the check to the bank for a good laugh, and everyone did... I think he framed it afterward.

SCAM: 'Postal Dopes never dropped it off'
Selling things on ebay again, but this time it was myself... I listed and sold two perfectly good Used DDR3 Memory Chips, this Wing Yiu guy.. I mail out the chips a the next day as the funds clear quickly.
The Scammy ba*tard: Only SIX days AFTER I confirm shipped FROM DUBLIN, the guy in California; Wing Yiu states they never arrived and files a claim against me.

Result: Not being born yesterday, I just wait for USPS to confirm delivery signature and updated the claim:
Adding:
Photos of Memory Chips and package with Wing's address
Serial Number of chips, anti-theft sticker (to avoid bad-chip swappers) and of course the tracking number, showing delivery was confirmed AND signed for... BY Mr. Wing Yiu!

I'm guessing since the chips were small, most people would have mailed them First Class - (no confirmation/sig/tracking) so all they have to do is say they didn't get it.. and BAM, they have their cash back AND your stuff! AND if they're re-shipped out to China, the American police have no way to track them down. I remember reading that quite a few people complained about this Wing Guy and the company name:
MemoryChips20to20Wing20Yiu_zpsstcko5ue.jpg

Told me that 3 time waisters from isdc didn't go through with sale after so I got a chance at buying her... Paid up in full... Should be here next week. Can't wait... Tried to ring today to get the reg but no answer must of been out polishing her for me...

Back