My99 and Me

Can anyone tell me where to find membership number, if there is one, please?

Don't think there relevant the last few years as changes on renual far as I remember.

if for insurance I've just told em name of club some lads have sent pic of member sticker if required👍

Don't think there relevant the last few years as changes on renual far as I remember.

if for insurance I've just told em name of club some lads have sent pic of member sticker if required👍
Thanks Ciaran appreciate that!

Welcome along and lots of pictures please. Not many of them left in the country and yes the car God's will help and get it sorted. If not, were5all here to advise and help out 😊👍

I wonder does that have anything to do with the climate 😅 That’s great thank you 😁

If your ever around Rathmullan/Ramelton area you may see me bombing about in my java black pearl blobeye, its northern reg so you'll know it when you see it.

If your ever around Rathmullan/Ramelton area you may see me bombing about in my java black pearl blobeye, its northern reg so you'll know it when you see it.
Will keep an eye out! Hopefully fully road legal within the next week or so and will be out all the time

Just a wee update… retest this evening and failed on lambda reading out by .03… very frustrating. After fitting a down pipe cat (was missing altogether the last time) It has a wide exhaust pipe on it, does anyone think that might have a bearing on it?

It was a relief that all the other bits which needed fixing sailed through

Back